CanesInsight Secret Santa?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo Joysie… this is not a phallus
ap.png

Advertisement
As usual. An awful reply from an awful porster. I was just stating a fact and calling out a hypocrite. You literally post paragraph after paragraph of nonsensical ramblings.

Doris, honey, sweetheart; you have once again slightly changed my words around and retyped the point I made in my previous entry then sent it to my attention as if you originally authored the thoughts. Now, if you did this once or twice I would simply move on, but when you do the same thing on **** near every one of my posts leads me to believe that you are very impressed with my comments.

As has been said; "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery". Thank you!!

Even your screen name is a farce, a lie, because you are not the "Original Gator Hater" as that would be one Walt Kichefski, once again you poorly imitating someone else.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doris, honey, sweetheart; you have once again slightly changed to words around and retyped the point I made in my previous entry then sent it to my attention as if you originally authored the thoughts. Now, if you did this once or twice I would simply move on, but when you do the same thing on **** near every one of my posts leads me to believe that you are very impressed with my comments.

As has been said; "Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery". Thank you!!

Even your screen name is a farce, a lie, because you are not the "Original Gator Hater" as that would be one Walt Kichefski, once again you poorly imitating someone else.

Case in point. Thank you for proving my point with your insane ramblings.

Here is the TRUE original gator hater.

Case in point. Thank you for proving my point with your insane ramblings.

Here is the TRUE original gator hater.

Look, far be it for me to insult your parents, but that family portrait paints a fairly telling picture. Not trying to be a 'know it all'...don't include that information on your resume.

Advertisement
Whoever I get will receive a copy of the complete, unedited footage of this infamous Al Golden workout video, containing all the much vaunted deleted scenes of him and Dorito’s stretching routine before they hit the weights.

Advertisement
Back