CanesInSight Q and A

I know this was touched on in the bank, but are we re-llocating NIL resources from the misses or holding reserve? I'm really interest in understanding how they dictate priority.

Advertisement
We all know Mario can recruit. Is there evidence this staff can compete with the big programs in terms of DEVELOPING players (getting more with less)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a good one. All the rhetoric of the off-season before Spring was how terrible he was. And then a bunch of people get bounced and he isn't one of them. There has to be an alternate narrative out there on Addae.
I’m pretty sure people are complaining more about his recruiting than coaching skills…

Advertisement
Are the strength/nutrition programs where they need to be? They have been here 18+ months now so this upcoming season I feel we should really start to see the results show on the field.

I’m pretty sure people are complaining more about his recruiting than coaching skills…
Which would need explanation too because we got Davante Brown in the portal (likely our best corner), seemingly beat Bama for Damari Brown if the reports are right, and got Robert Stafford (#156 player in the country at Corner).

That's a good Corner haul that if you told us right now we'd replicate this year we'd take. Unless of course we're attributing those recruiting wins to someone else.

Advertisement
Which would need explanation too because we got Davante Brown in the portal (likely our best corner), seemingly beat Bama for Damari Brown if the reports are right, and got Robert Stafford (#156 player in the country at Corner).

That's a good Corner haul that if you told us right now we'd replicate this year we'd take. Unless of course we're attributing those recruiting wins to someone else.
Safety recruiting is awful. That’s part of his job. If he can only pull 2 solid cb and no safeties, that’s poor considering you need 3-4 solid cbs and 2-3 solid safeties to compete at a top level.

Safety recruiting is awful. That’s part of his job. If he can only pull 2 solid cb and no safeties, that’s poor considering you need 3-4 solid cbs and 2-3 solid safeties to compete at a top level.
I got no retort for the safety recruiting.

Advertisement
Back