CanesInSight Pod Q and A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let's get real and talk about what is happening with the big boi's ( and by default the mamas too). But joking aside what is the status of coach Salave'a's Polynesian linemen pipeline.

2024 DT Deyvid Palepale from PA came for an UOV with his family and now crickets

2024 DT Jayden Jackson from IMG came on multiple UOV's an now crickets

There was a 7 or 8 straight monstrous looking Polynesian kids from Utah that came on Bus tour to UM in the spring and now nothing?

What's the deal?

Go Canes

Confidence on Top 5 class 2024?
Confidence on Top 10 class 2024?

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Do you know what our WR board looks like and who are our guys in order? I’d love to know what Zo and the staff think of the national kids we are after, specifically where the Fort Wayne kid committed to Taint sits.

Advertisement
What position coach will see his unit take the biggest jump on the field this year ?

are we running that same Houston Cougar spread offense from last year, passing the ball on 3rd and 2?
I just dont see Mario putting up with that.

I wouldn't think anyone else would see that coming either. Especially from a tight, run formation.

Sometimes counter-intuitive is just awesome. Opponents never know WHAT to expect.

Advertisement
Who are some players that you think the staff should prioritize, if they aren't already, from this class and next?

What background theme music will you use for the next "Sons of Scotland-esque" now-is-Miami's-time pump up CIS video during 2023 season?

Hear me out on this, don't rule out the "narwahls, narwahls" song.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back