CanesInSight Miami-UNC Watch Party

View as article
The black face mask on the Miami helmet looks like ****! We beat them by 21

I have some inside info that those will be the new Nike helmets.

/the Pub put that together
//I agree, helmet looks like crap

Advertisement
$15.72

201.jpg

Reminder to come support CanesInSight.com and enjoy a Canes victory this Thursday at the Brickell Irish Pub. It'll be a great opportunity to meet some fellow CIS brethren and get your drink on while Duke and Morris light up the scoreboard.

CanesInSight.com members will receive 10% off during the entire event by RSVPing at the link below:

http://www.canesinsight.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

Will there be someone from CanesInsight handing out name tags

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm going to be in Miami tomorrow (for work) and will plan to go there to watch the game. I haven't been there before - is parking available?

I'm going to be in Miami tomorrow (for work) and will plan to go there to watch the game. I haven't been there before - is parking available?

Awesome. There are a lot of pay-for-park meters around there, and some garages. Not free but not expensive.

Advertisement
Is this where I cancel my RSVP?

I regret that I will be unable to attend the watch party after repeated attempts for an amicable settlement to our dispute went unanswered and were summarily ignored.

Good day.

A big thank you to everyone who came out and supported. And thank you to Dallas Crawford and Tracy Howard for sending everyone home happy.

It was a packed house and it looks like we're going to be doing it again real soon. Really appreciate the support from the best Canes community on the internet.

:crownpour:

Advertisement
Back