CanesInSight Live and X&O talk: Coming Soon

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
I will be hosting a live talk show starting next week that will have 2 separate segments in one show every week. There will be about a 10-15 minute portion of the show where you can call in and ask questions.

One segment will consist of Recruiting talk, Prospect evaluations, Prospect interviews, High School Coach interviews and more. Stefan, Erick, Matthew, Dmoney, Cory and more will be coming on the show to co-host the show.

The other segment on the show will revolve around SoFlo HS games of the week and “GrimeTime” game of the week with Cory, who will be picking a premiere HS game in SoFlo this season he will be attending with Canes Targets/Commits. We will be previewing upcoming games and after the first week, we will start recapping what Canes Targets/Commits did in their respective games. We will be including players of the week in South Florida. A big addition to the site will be weekly picks of the top 5 games in the Tri-County area we pick from our staff, and will be tracked with a scoreboard as the season progresses on the site.

The other big announcement I would like to mention, we will be adding X&O talk with Roman & Lance(HurricaneVision) on Sunday or Monday after Canes games. Breaking down what they saw during the game and improvements to be made and previews of upcoming opponents. This will be coming up on a YouTube channel very soon.

We are looking to start this next week, stay tuned. Lot of content to come.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys have made this site 100 times better from when “The Plug” was running this site.

Advertisement
The Plug had this place dead.

Stefan has stepped in nicely and everyone else is more engaged now. It's just a shame that Brooklyn got attacked constantly on here and doesn't bring us the recruiting info he used to provide.
Are we giving the plug too much power??

Or did the powers that be do some evaluations , and decided to make some more positive changes?

Dee gettin attacked was kind of nauseating to see at times, but I think Shaq's dad or Steed's dad said that once a relative starts playing for the team, that the coaches, atheletic dept...suggest that you don't post so much.

Advertisement
I will be hosting a live talk show starting next week that will have 2 separate segments in one show every week. There will be about a 10-15 minute portion of the show where you can call in and ask questions.

One segment will consist of Recruiting talk, Prospect evaluations, Prospect interviews, High School Coach interviews and more. Stefan, Erick, Matthew, Dmoney, Cory and more will be coming on the show to co-host the show.

The other segment on the show will revolve around SoFlo HS games of the week and “GrimeTime” game of the week with Cory, who will be picking a premiere HS game in SoFlo this season he will be attending with Canes Targets/Commits. We will be previewing upcoming games and after the first week, we will start recapping what Canes Targets/Commits did in their respective games. We will be including players of the week in South Florida. A big addition to the site will be weekly picks of the top 5 games in the Tri-County area we pick from our staff, and will be tracked with a scoreboard as the season progresses on the site.

The other big announcement I would like to mention, we will be adding X&O talk with Roman & Lance(HurricaneVision) on Sunday or Monday after Canes games. Breaking down what they saw during the game and improvements to be made and previews of upcoming opponents. This will be coming up on a YouTube channel very soon.

We are looking to start this next week, stay tuned. Lot of content to come.

Major key alert. Is this going to be a podcast?

Advertisement

:11263323124-b207743c78-o:

Peter Ariz said:
**Keep an eye on a kid that DMoney mentioned yesterday in the his post about the most underrated players in South Florida, Robert Knowles. Miami is looking at Knowles as a possible sign-and-place candidate because there are still some questions about his grades. If everything checks out with him, I would not be surprised to see Miami offer late in the game. The kid is a stud.

:t5dia6fawihw78.jpg:

CFB is littered with the tales of HS studs who practically dominated at HS level but in retrospect they had already reached their peak. As common sense suggests, HS and CFB are two completely different animals. Hence the prime example of Mr. Knowles. What dmoney saw at the time in knowles is not surprising. I agree now he is more of a liability at this level but in HS he did well playing the classic role of hidden gem

Eh, most people who saw Knowles’s highlights were impressed. There is a reason Miami offered. @blackvern was the guy who questioned the take because he talked to the Edison coaches.

My big lesson there is that it’s critical to see guys live, even if it’s a camp. Knowles’s athletic limitations were apparent quick on Greentree, but weren’t as obvious against the bad competition in his highlights.

And with all that said, Knowles gets a bad rap because of the FSU game. He’s far from great, or even good, but the guy actually plays snaps on a quality team. That’s more than the Golden busts can say.

CFB is littered with the tales of HS studs who practically dominated at HS level but in retrospect they had already reached their peak. As common sense suggests, HS and CFB are two completely different animals. Hence the prime example of Mr. Knowles. What dmoney saw at the time in knowles is not surprising. I agree now he is more of a liability at this level but in HS he did well playing the classic role of hidden gem
Eh, most people who saw Knowles’s highlights were impressed. There is a reason Miami offered. @blackvern was the guy who questioned the take because he talked to the Edison coaches.

My big lesson there is that it’s critical to see guys live, even if it’s a camp. Knowles’s athletic limitations were apparent quick on Greentree, but weren’t as obvious against the bad competition in his highlights.

And with all that said, Knowles gets a bad rap because of the FSU game. He’s far from great, or even good, but the guy actually plays snaps on a quality team. That’s more than the Golden busts can say.

Thats good u noticed that @DMoney I would venture to say you must see both games and camp,but the only reason Miami offered him is because they couldnt get anyone else, he was a plan Z player. I worked at Edison and the West for almost 2 years. We had every coach in America walk through Edison doors from Saban & Alabama to Larry Coker & UTSA and the football team sucked. Everybody knew who Knowles was, looks like Tarzan ...Plays like Jane he was not some hidden gem its just that nobody wanted him. He's a good kid, but he just doesnt run well, never ran well. Thats why i dismissed it when people said he could get faster. If you can run you can run. His only other scholarship offer was from FIU and some no name school like East Tennesee State and thats the truth. Same thing with Larry Hope, its hysterical that we recruited these guys. Recruiting is checkers not chess. You can look at a guy live for 5 seconds in a big game in Dade county and tell if he is Cane material, its so easy.

Y'all think these coaches can identify talent better then some of us can, here's a newsflash they cant. We had coaches laughing that Miami signed Hope, the dude use to get abused at practice by every wide receiver on the team at Northwestern. When we can recruit when were not just signing guys just to have bodies then we will be back.

Hey Uncle Luke ****es me off and he over hypes his players and is shady , but when you sit down with him he knows exactly what players will ball out in college and where they belong, dude never lied to Miami when it comes to crootin he told UM people privately Larry Hope and Knowles dont belong in Miami. Saying all that its Knowles senior year right? He should have enough knowledge and experience to make someplays for us this year, I just dont want him starting or gettin major PT.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back