CanesInSight Live 9:15 EST - Highsmith to Patriots and Addae to Bills

View as article
Advertisement
Would not be the first time JT went from Miami to NYC.
If JT wasn't looking to be a coach or leave South Florida after retiring from the NFL, what makes you believe he is going to want to leave Miami or South Florida now! He raised all 3 of his older kids in South Florida. One son is now at LSU! The other son just transferred to Miami from Arizona. His daughter goes to college in South Florida! His youngest son is 3 years old! His new wife is from South Florida!

If JT wasn't looking to be a coach or leave South Florida after retiring from the NFL, what makes you believe he is going to want to leave Miami or South Florida now! He raised all 3 of his older kids in South Florida. One son is now at LSU! The other son just transferred to Miami from Arizona. His daughter goes to college in South Florida! His youngest son is 3 years old! His new wife is from South Florida!

Go back and read my conversation with @Atom Atlas. I think the context will help you understand I never said or implied JT wanted to leave South Florida.

But, if you are right, you're that JT would rather stay in SoFla, then you're supporting my initial point. I'd much rather the Dolfinas stay in their own misery and not add to the misery of UM fans by poaching JT.

Advertisement
I know JT wants to go to the pros and especially the Dolphins but would he want to really miss on coaching with his son for two years. That’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.

He will be a DL coach in the NFL one day. But he will never have the chance to coach his son again. Bump his pay and give him Assistant DC title if you need to.

Jason Taylor 1,000% wants to Coach in the NFL, it's only a matter of time before he's gone.

Yea, hopefully he leaves after big Joe. Big Joe is a good dude but I think he is better off on the west coast, recruiting at schools like Washington St or San Diego St.

I know JT wants to go to the pros and especially the Dolphins but would he want to really miss on coaching with his son for two years. That’s a once in a lifetime opportunity.

He will be a DL coach in the NFL one day. But he will never have the chance to coach his son again. Bump his pay and give him Assistant DC title if you need to.

I thought the reason we signed his son was because he was staying.

Is his son good enough to play here, or is this a nepotistic "Big Lou" move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back