CanesInSight Live - 8/17

View as article
Advertisement
Screenshot_20230817_174520_Chrome.jpg
We really do have some different looking guys up front this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember most people said Henry would never play RB because he was so big in high school. Some projected him to grow into a DE 😂
LB but yes, that said I didn’t say Fletcher isn’t an RB. He is a very good RB but we need to stop the madness. Henry broke ST da gawds and other RB records. Sure they doubted him but he proved it on the field and the film didn’t lie, he run over and past people. Once again Fletcher been a dude but he doesn’t have Henry’s speed, in fact his speed is meh. It’s just an objective truth.

LB but yes, that said I didn’t say Fletcher isn’t an RB. He is a very good RB but we need to stop the madness. Henry broke ST da gawds and other RB records. Sure they doubted him but he proved it on the field and the film didn’t lie, he run over and past people. Once again Fletcher been a dude but he doesn’t have Henry’s speed, in fact his speed is meh. It’s just an objective truth.
I wasn’t commenting on your stance in Fletcher just adding an anecdote I remember, and yes some people went as far as saying DE. **** was wild.

Fletcher is gonna be a good back, maybe a great one. No reason to bring up a literal freak of nature best RB in the world guy to compare him to I agree.

Advertisement
There's just a massive, massive difference between being a big back in HS, and a big back against 23 year old men. Fletcher cant just be tall and heavy, he has to be an elite level S&C guy while maintaining any speed he has. Similar to Thad Franklin, he has to look like Hercules out there.

CIS WE BACK NIL collective idea.

Almost 3,000 people have watched this YouTube broadcast.

If those 3,000 put up $10 a month that's $360k a year for WE BACK to sign a 5*.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back