CanesInSight Live 7pm: Reese Poffenbarger commits

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Will be going live at 7 with @DMoney and a special guest to discuss Reese Poffenbarger's commitment and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Plan Z:

Historical:

Plan Z was the name given to the planned re-equipment and expansion of the Kriegsmarine (German navy). The fleet was meant to challenge the naval power of the United Kingdom, and was to be completed by 1948.

Usage: "The German Admiralty quickly realized resources for Plan Z would need to be allocated to submarine construction during the war ."

Contemporary:

Plan Z was the pejorative nickname given by Miami Hurricanes Football Staff to the "plan" Head Coach Mario Chronochallengebal was eventually going to have use after striking out with portal QBs considered "Plan A" or "Plan B" or "Plan C" and so forth...Mario and his "Java Man" offensive reputation was such a turn off to portal QB's, the staff knew it was going to end with the most mediocre Portal QBs, i.e. "Plan Z"

Usage: "The knowledgeable people in the Hecht knew Mario couldn't lock down even an FBS Portal QB and would have to go to "Plan Z;" it was confirmed when he signed H.R. Puffenstuff out of FCS UAlbany

Advertisement
Will be going live at 7 with @DMoney and a special guest to discuss Reese Poffenbarger's commitment and much more.

IMG_6820.jpeg

Advertisement
I actually agree with money on a qb for once in this poffdaddy dude pause. Quick *** first step gets going in a hurry on scrambles my question will be can he see it and throw it accurately vs the speed of a tougher scheddy. The tape looks good even if it’s against jags. I like scramblers like this not straight line Daniel jones TVD types. Everyone on planet earth knew when TVD would take off cause he took 2 whole Goldman seconds to start going, JB probably out races this dude (maybe not) but he ain’t quick cat like like this dude.

I actually agree with money on a qb for once in this poffdaddy dude pause. Quick *** first step gets going in a hurry on scrambles my question will be can he see it and throw it accurately vs the speed of a tougher scheddy. The tape looks good even if it’s against jags. I like scramblers like this not straight line Daniel jones TVD types. Everyone on planet earth knew when TVD would take off cause he took 2 whole Goldman seconds to start going, JB probably out races this dude (maybe not) but he ain’t quick cat like like this dude.
I was really surprised that JB has no wiggle or burst. If he ain’t accurate then what we doing with him?

Advertisement
Exactly. Usually you see some type of burst or wiggle room but he don’t go that. He’s not gonna beat out anyone in camp and if he does, it will be a lonnnnng season.
Other than HS recruiting, I don't give Mario the benefit of the doubt regarding anything else. Idc how anyone spins anything Mario is underachieving and is on the verge of being a bust.

If he doesn't win 9 or 10 he should be done. I can't believe ppls standard and defense of Mario this season "well yea but we were in every game" 🤮🤮🤮

I might be wrong here but dudes always play and look faster when they’re prepared and know what they’re doing

Like Memnon mentioned this dude is an anticipatory thrower (like Nickel imo) and I love that because most high school or young QBs are just throwing darts to open dudes or jump balls to elite WRs

He just comes across as a really well prepared kid that’s got some tools. I like it

Advertisement
Exactly. Usually you see some type of burst or wiggle room but he don’t go that. He’s not gonna beat out anyone in camp and if he does, it will be a lonnnnng season.
Could be wrong but to me it’s just him thinking too much. He looked faster last year when he was decisive. He just didn’t look decisive with anything he was doing so I think he was just in his own head

Could be wrong but to me it’s just him thinking too much. He looked faster last year when he was decisive. He just didn’t look decisive with anything he was doing so I think he was just in his own head
Yea I honestly think he was put in a tough spot. Most people say players or teams make the biggest jump in game 2 or 3 of the season. This was his first game in over a year. He was on scout team so how much attention was Dawson giving him and also how much into the practices was he in general if he was mad about 0 playing time either way. Going against a decent team that had been playing all year had time to gel and form chemistry. Im not saying Jacurri will be amazing next year but I also don't think that was a Jacurri that was playing as well as he could of.

Yea I honestly think he was put in a tough spot. Most people say players or teams make the biggest jump in game 2 or 3 of the season. This was his first game in over a year. He was on scout team so how much attention was Dawson giving him and also how much into the practices was he in general if he was mad about 0 playing time either way. Going against a decent team that had been playing all year had time to gel and form chemistry. Im not saying Jacurri will be amazing next year but I also don't think that was a Jacurri that was playing as well as he could have.
Yeah he looked plenty athletic last year to me. I don’t think that’s an issue for him

I think an unprepared team/QB faced a really tough defensive coach and had a rough day and I try not to blow a game like that out of proportion, but also not just wipe the slate clean either

I might be wrong here but dudes always play and look faster when they’re prepared and know what they’re doing

Like Memnon mentioned this dude is an anticipatory thrower (like Nickel imo) and I love that because most high school or young QBs are just throwing darts to open dudes or jump balls to elite WRs

He just comes across as a really well prepared kid that’s got some tools. I like it
Facts I haven’t read anyone’s take I put the film first but lce is right. Never looked at it like that but it’s true, throwing jump balls (pause) and into coverage yet we fall in love for the stars. I love the quickness that gets overlooked a lot of the time. 40’s ain’t **** that quickness is important though, he’s quick asf and got wheels. He looks well prepared and he ain’t just running he’s looking to throw while he thinks he’s going to take off. I want this dude starting day 1

Advertisement
Back