CanesInSight Live 5/12 with 2022 DE DJ Wesolak from Missouri and Miami Central OT Daughtry Richardson + CIS Live Recruiting Board update

View as article
Advertisement
Watched live last night and loved both of these young men but not sure we have a chance at either of them. Daughtery seems to be FSU all the way unless they flop this year and DJ is possible but lots of big time schools after him and they jumped on him long before we did.

Watched live last night and loved both of these young men but not sure we have a chance at either of them. Daughtery seems to be FSU all the way unless they flop this year and DJ is possible but lots of big time schools after him and they jumped on him long before we did.
I saw it the same way you did.The OT is in mad love with FSU,can see him going there even if they lose 7-8 games even though he said he wouldn't if that happen but he couldn't contain his passion for FSU.The DE likes us and was very respectful but I got the feeling we're trailing Clemson and Georgia for him.

Advertisement
You guys are right that Wesolak seems to be a long shot. He’s got the goods to play anywhere and I think someone will sell him on a longer track record of success.

I feel better about Richardson, but not because I actually know anything. I think the Zion angle will help, especially if 60 is kicking *** this season.

Why does the young man like FSU so much?

It is a "good fit/feeling" type of thing? On paper at least, they are a dumpster fire.

Rusty Medearis was a great player here, man.
Too bad he got hurt, man.

Really impressed by DJ Wesolak, man.
Comes across as humble, level headed, and realistic, man.
Wasn't even phased by all the sucking up, man.
I think he'll do well wherever he lands.

Richardson also seems like a good natured personable young man.
Hopefully in the future recruits will refer to the ACC and Miami [as opposed to the SEC] as the standard.
Also handled the sucking up well, man.

Good stuff from these 2 recruits but a 2 hour podccast is too long to watch in one setting, man.
Will hopefully watch the rest of it another time.

Thanks man.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back