CanesInsight.com Podcast: Alex Gall Interview

Sounds like a smart kid with a good head on his shoulders. Very mature for his age. Pete asked my **** chili question but gave me no name recognition for asking it. Prick!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Summary:

- He basically thinks Golden is god like most of us do.

- Fell in love with Miami on the OV

-Thinks Kehoe is awesome

- Him and the coaches haven't gotten into specifics about where he will play on the line. He is preparing himself to play anything, but guesses guard or center.

- Thinks he has quick hand speed and good punch.

- Needs to improve his speed into the second level.

- Likes playing the o-line because it's all on him. If he misses a block the whole play gets disrupted and his missed assignment could result in one of his teammates getting hurt.

- Talked about the o-lineman not being the guys stealing the headlines in the papers, but will be the guys who work as hard as they can every play and every practice.

- Him and Jeremy Kerr talk all the time. They plan on being roommates.

-Also talks to Hunter Knighton since he committed, has talked to Kevin and Standish.

- He says other recruits need to give Miami a really good look because it's a great academic institution and because of what Golden and the staff are building. Said weight room improvements since they have gotten to Miami have been tremendous.

- Golden prepares his player well on the field and off of it.

- Shut down his recruitment after he committed to Miami.

- Grew up as a Cincinnati fan. Both parents went there. Had season tickets.

- Also liked Notre Dame. (*****..)

- Said no one used the NCAA investigation to negative recruit Miami.

- Doesn't want anything given to him. He knows it won't be.

-Wants to earn a starting spot.

-Would like to be an eventual captain.

-Has never been into a fight off the field.

-Miami had the best looking women. MSU and OSU were next.

- Ray Lewis is his favorite Miami player.

- He is 6'5 290

-Maxes out on 315 on the bench.

- He is already starting to hate FSU. "There little chant is stupid and annoying."

- Skyline is a good chain place for chili. They have three ways, four ways, and five ways. Chili cheesedogs

-He is already starting to hate FSU. "Their little chant is stupid and annoying."

heart, no homo

Advertisement
Thi guy reminds me of that Georgia Prep kid from last year but apparently with some skills to go along with the UM homer ism.

I like it.

Advertisement
Awesome kid...love hearing his answers--super mature. Very excited to have him on the team.

Advertisement
Awesome job by the CIS staff. You guys are second to none. BTW pretty sure there is a Skyline Chili in Sunrise, on University just south of Oakland Park Blvd.

Thi guy reminds me of that Georgia Prep kid from last year but apparently with some skills to go along with the UM homer ism.

I like it.

Wait, so you're concluding that Gadbois has no skill and won't contribute here just because he redshirted this year?

Wait, so you're concluding that Gadbois has no skill and won't contribute here just because he redshirted this year?
Gadbois is a monster & will be good trust me... He's a legit 6'7" and lean body with very long arms. He's not a fat body. His only problem last year was conditioning so they decided to redshirt him. He also has a helluva mean streak. Good kid off the field & a total a-hole on the field. The way I like them.

Advertisement
Back