CanesInsight.com Podcast: Alex Gall Interview

Advertisement
Summary for the lazy por favor

Pete sits down with current 'Canes commit, Cincinnati, Ohio offensie lineman Alex Gall and answers questions submittedby users. Pete also looks ahead to this weekend's All-Star games and who expects to commit next.

Man I thought Larry was black. The whole "no-sunshine" came from a white guy? A white guy who sounds like he could save me hundreds on tax refunds? I have trust issues now.

Advertisement
Great stuff guys! Thanks for doing this!

Absolutely love Gall's attitude. It is exactly what you want out of an OL. He also seems to have great perspective as to how he projects to the next level and what he wants to improve on.

I love his answer to my question on him playing center and it seems like he is very willing to take on the responsibility that such a position entails. My money says that is where he ends up

Advertisement
Crown Skyline Chili!

22.jpg

Advertisement
How tall is this kid. Doesn't sound like he's 6' 5 form the podcast.

Advertisement
@P_Ariz3 awesome thanks and that was cool im down to do those anytime
9:16pm - 3 Jan 13

I like this guy

Man I thought Larry was black. The whole "no-sunshine" came from a white guy? A white guy who sounds like he could save me hundreds on tax refunds? I have trust issues now.

I am black.

WTF?

seriously?

SRS.

Well you sound extra white. Congrats?

I'm picturing Larry as the cop in the episode of Chapelle's Show (the one where they do the music experiment) as the cop who's dancing to "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". Everyone stops and looks at him, and the cop says, "I can't help it I grew up in the suburbs."

Last edited:

Well you sound extra white. Congrats?

I'm picturing Larry as the cop in the episode of Chapelle's Show (the one where they do the music experiment) as the cop who's dancing to "Every Rose Has It's Thorn". Everyone stops and looks at him, and the cop says, "I can't help it I group up in the suburbs."

:rollcanes:

Advertisement
Back