CanesInsigh questions

I'm curious about the structure of CIS. I always thought of Pete as being the main man, the owner,CEO etc. If so is he just resigning as the main man but will continue on some basis.
Who are the owners?
I know it is a free board but there are advertisers. Is there enough revenue to pay someone a decent salary?Does that have something to do with Pete leaving? Could we reasonably expect to hire someone with Irvin's resume?
Guys are going to hate me for this but if the choice is to have a free board with nothing but an undisciplined exchange of opinions with no credible news or recruiting expertise verses a reasonable fee board with frequent news and real expertise is that something to consider.

I have tough skin but let's try to keep responses civil. My hope is that we will hear from the owners. I really enjoy this board and don't want it to go away. I think most of you feel the same way.

Mods- This should probably be on the other board. Feel free to move.

Giant Idiot,

One of the owners already addressed your stupid f****ing questions in another thread. Either use that tiny brain of yours to find it or get lost.

Thanks for nothing,

Groz
Unbelievable

Quite the opposite.

Advertisement
I'm curious about the structure of CIS. I always thought of Pete as being the main man, the owner,CEO etc. If so is he just resigning as the main man but will continue on some basis.
Who are the owners?
I know it is a free board but there are advertisers. Is there enough revenue to pay someone a decent salary?Does that have something to do with Pete leaving? Could we reasonably expect to hire someone with Irvin's resume?
Guys are going to hate me for this but if the choice is to have a free board with nothing but an undisciplined exchange of opinions with no credible news or recruiting expertise verses a reasonable fee board with frequent news and real expertise is that something to consider.

I have tough skin but let's try to keep responses civil. My hope is that we will hear from the owners. I really enjoy this board and don't want it to go away. I think most of you feel the same way.

You have some fair questions...

Whoever replaces Pete has the opportunity to own a significant percent of CIS. Ownership consist of "main writer", D$, Lu and myself. We all have different roles, and for some of us that is the contingency of our ownership.

We have no plans to charge for content, as we believe the cornerstone of our site is free content. There are ways we could raise more money, such as having users pay for things like not displaying ads, name changes, etc. We have really discussed these options, but plenty of our websites like ours do this.

Look if there's no inside info then what's left?

DMoney has a ton of connections. Pete certainly developed his own, but DMoney can plug someone into the grid.

Honestly Its time to start charging bruh you guys need a quality writer who is connected and understands the coaching community around the city.

Wouldn't the paywall keep the quality posters that are connected out? Like for example would Brooklyndee pay for a subscription if he already knows what is happening in the program? A lot of the info we get comes from these posters man i wouldnt want to lose them

Whoever replaces Pete has the opportunity to own a significant percent of CIS. Ownership consist of "main writer", D$, Lu and myself. We all have different roles, and for some of us that is the contingency of our ownership.

We have no plans to charge for content, as we believe the cornerstone of our site is free content. There are ways we could raise more money, such as having users pay for things like not displaying ads, name changes, etc. We have really discussed these options, but plenty of our websites like ours do this.

DMoney has a ton of connections. Pete certainly developed his own, but DMoney can plug someone into the grid.

Honestly Its time to start charging bruh you guys need a quality writer who is connected and understands the coaching community around the city.

Wouldn't the paywall keep the quality posters that are connected out? Like for example would Brooklyndee pay for a subscription if he already knows what is happening in the program? A lot of the info we get comes from these posters man i wouldnt want to lose them

He can have a free subscription, along with the other insiders. I love this place, and I'd rather give it a few bucks a month than 247. But I'm feeling like if I don't get a recruiting update soon I'm going to cave and buy that one month deal. F*ck

Who are the owners?

Just curious, and of course you can choose to answer or not. But I’m asking since you’re one of the owners and this is a going concern with some level of monetization and returns.

I know you guys do this primarily out of love and fanhood for the canes, but I’m sure you’re smart enough to have some expectations and plans. Do you ever foresee a time when you will make a concerted effort to raise funds for putting back into the business, expansion, etc, ie, have you gotten to that level of business modeling/planning/forecasting yet? Just curious.

He can have a free subscription, along with the other insiders. I love this place, and I'd rather give it a few bucks a month than 247. But I'm feeling like if I don't get a recruiting update soon I'm going to cave and buy that one month deal. F*ck

We have until some time Monday. Its worth it for the next 2 weeks.

Advertisement

We have until some time Monday. Its worth it for the next 2 weeks.

Ya? I'll pull the trigger on it. Appreciate it!

Paysite would drastically alter CIS.

Yes, there are some posters plugged in here, some plugged in over there, and so on - which is really unique among Canes related sites.

And then there are those who add a lot of wit through their aberrant personalities such as Franchise - and it pains me to say this - but he'd definitely be a loss.

Add the insider PM's from Whoop, and there's another big chunk that would be lost.

And then, other posters have more personality than the law allows.

We all agree that Pete got some really good stuff - and we'll all miss his work - but some here acting like their dog they raised from a pup just got shot.

Paysite would drastically alter CIS.

Yes, there are some posters plugged in here, some plugged in over there, and so on - which is really unique among Canes related sites.

And then there are those who add a lot of wit through their aberrant personalities such as Franchise - and it pains me to say this - but he'd definitely be a loss.

Add the insider PM's from Whoop, and there's another big chunk that would be lost.

And then, other posters have more personality than the law allows.

We all agree that Pete got some really good stuff - and we'll all miss his work - but some here acting like their dog they raised from a pup just got shot.

Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Who are the owners?

You all might sell a few more shirts, the ones I bought last time are a bit faded.... Just saying. I know that Pete said that Caneswear was going to have something soon...

Advertisement
Back