CanesInsigh questions

mianjomar

Junior
I'm curious about the structure of CIS. I always thought of Pete as being the main man, the owner,CEO etc. If so is he just resigning as the main man but will continue on some basis.
Who are the owners?
I know it is a free board but there are advertisers. Is there enough revenue to pay someone a decent salary?Does that have something to do with Pete leaving? Could we reasonably expect to hire someone with Irvin's resume?
Guys are going to hate me for this but if the choice is to have a free board with nothing but an undisciplined exchange of opinions with no credible news or recruiting expertise verses a reasonable fee board with frequent news and real expertise is that something to consider.

I have tough skin but let's try to keep responses civil. My hope is that we will hear from the owners. I really enjoy this board and don't want it to go away. I think most of you feel the same way.

Mods- This should probably be on the other board. Feel free to move.

Last edited:
Advertisement
From what I understand DMoney, Andrew and Pete are the owners. Don’t know anything beyond that.

Andrew owns a piece of this site?

I thought he just kept the trogs working.

er

cogs. I meant cogs.

Advertisement
I'm curious about the structure of CIS. I always thought of Pete as being the main man, the owner,CEO etc. If so is he just resigning as the main man but will continue on some basis.
Who are the owners?
I know it is a free board but there are advertisers. Is there enough revenue to pay someone a decent salary?Does that have something to do with Pete leaving? Could we reasonably expect to hire someone with Irvin's resume?
Guys are going to hate me for this but if the choice is to have a free board with nothing but an undisciplined exchange of opinions with no credible news or recruiting expertise verses a reasonable fee board with frequent news and real expertise is that something to consider.

I have tough skin but let's try to keep responses civil. My hope is that we will hear from the owners. I really enjoy this board and don't want it to go away. I think most of you feel the same way.

So why not just subscribe to one of the pay sites and let this be about discussion? I don't think paying equals quality, but if you do there are options for you.

Pete wasn’t an owner and never was the “main” man, unless dmoney gave that him. He didn’t start the site or own it. He’s a kid.

Who are the owners?

Giant Idiot,

One of the owners already addressed your stupid f****ing questions in another thread. Either use that tiny brain of yours to find it or get lost.

Thanks for nothing,

Groz

Who are the owners?

So why not just subscribe to one of the pay sites and let this be about discussion? I don't think paying equals quality, but if you do there are options for you.

Or you can let the mods and owners answer as to whether and how this will continue to be the go to recruiting site? Some people come here for that information, not to exchange in antics and ****ing off.......for fun and games the WEZ is way better...its two weeks to signing day and Bam and Geo are at best minor leagues compared to Pete......at best...... they’re high school acting like they’re NFL... free or not.....content matters

Advertisement
Did you faqquits really miss DMonis thread??

IndyBartHauz tack that **** to the top so these trogs can find it

I really wouldn't mind paying $5-7 a month if it meant hiring a legitimate insider/writer/reporter.

Who are the owners?

Giant Idiot,

One of the owners already addressed your stupid f****ing questions in another thread. Either use that tiny brain of yours to find it or get lost.

Thanks for nothing,

Groz
Unbelievable

Advertisement
There were going to be problems going forward anyway, because Rick was tightening up the leaks. Professionally run organizations don’t leak like the Titanic

Who are the owners?

You have some fair questions...

Whoever replaces Pete has the opportunity to own a significant percent of CIS. Ownership consist of "main writer", D$, Lu and myself. We all have different roles, and for some of us that is the contingency of our ownership.

We have no plans to charge for content, as we believe the cornerstone of our site is free content. There are ways we could raise more money, such as having users pay for things like not displaying ads, name changes, etc. We have really discussed these options, but plenty of our websites like ours do this.

Who are the owners?

Or you can let the mods and owners answer as to whether and how this will continue to be the go to recruiting site? Some people come here for that information, not to exchange in antics and ****ing off.......for fun and games the WEZ is way better...its two weeks to signing day and Bam and Geo are at best minor leagues compared to Pete......at best...... they’re high school acting like they’re NFL... free or not.....content matters

They can answer how and if they want, but i chose to say my piece. If you don't like it, don't read it. Especially since I wasn't talking to you.

Advertisement
Who are the owners?

Whoever replaces Pete has the opportunity to own a significant percent of CIS. Ownership consist of "main writer", D$, Lu and myself. We all have different roles, and for some of us that is the contingency of our ownership.

We have no plans to charge for content, as we believe the cornerstone of our site is free content. There are ways we could raise more money, such as having users pay for things like not displaying ads, name changes, etc. We have really discussed these options, but plenty of our websites like ours do this.

Look if there's no inside info then what's left?

Who are the owners?

Giant Idiot,

Thanks for nothing,

Groz
Unbelievable

giphy-2.jpg

Who are the owners?

DMoney has a ton of connections. Pete certainly developed his own, but DMoney can plug someone into the grid.

Who are the owners?

DMoney has a ton of connections. Pete certainly developed his own, but DMoney can plug someone into the grid.

Honestly Its time to start charging bruh you guys need a quality writer who is connected and understands the coaching community around the city.

Advertisement
Back