CanesCampReport | E:7 | Spring 2015

Advertisement
Paul Williams teaching proper pass interference technique. We are gonna need Artie to turn the corner this year. I want to see him hit someone!! Kid has all the tools

Are you talking about the hands thing before he talks about undercutting?

Yeah, can't think that's legal if your not looking for the ball

In college you don't have to look back.

You can swat a guys hands down without attempting to locate the ball?

"Ignore the noise" huh? funny a propaganda video about the DB's comes out shorty after this specific coach has been criticized and after the uproar of Crawford leaving. These fuggin coaches hear everything! Hey Al...choke on a fat one you fat POS!!!

PdQah0j.jpg

New Adidas cap? Preview edition or now available at All Canes? Like the silver look but can't see the "U" or Ibis, whichever they put on it.

Paul Williams teaching proper pass interference technique. We are gonna need Artie to turn the corner this year. I want to see him hit someone!! Kid has all the tools

Correct....faceguarding is allowed too.
Know your rules before you talk all ballsy.
Theres plenty of other stuff to roast that bum Williams for.

If a Steinway fell out of a airplane and landed on Paul Wms head, I'd learn to play the piano. Did you notice fat *** Dorito in the way in the end zone. Is that cat making too many fat burger runs?

Advertisement

Oh yeah hundred percent legal, all it really is hand fighting. It's more a thing you get taught to do while in trail. I thought the same thing when I saw my brothers team do it up here but it's what they teach.

"Ignore the noise" huh? funny a propaganda video about the DB's comes out shorty after this specific coach has been criticized and after the uproar of Crawford leaving. These fuggin coaches hear everything! Hey Al...choke on a fat one you fat POS!!!

PdQah0j.jpg

New Adidas cap? Preview edition or now available at All Canes? Like the silver look but can't see the "U" or Ibis, whichever they put on it.

PdQah0j.jpg

Advertisement

PdQah0j.jpg

PdQah0j.jpg

:sanford:

Correct....faceguarding is allowed too.
Know your rules before you talk all ballsy.
Theres plenty of other stuff to roast that bum Williams for.

Relax dude. I stand corrected. No need to be a ****.

We honest to God have some of the worst coverage technique I have ever seen. We can't make plays on the ball in man, we can't read route combos in zone, we can't catch the ball, we get lost and drift all the time. It's pathetic. Truly awful.

Lost me on the first play when I see Trent Harris rolling into the flats.....

Advertisement
Lost me on the first play when I see Trent Harris rolling into the flats.....

Thats what DEs/SLB do in certain coverage plays, they are actually easy to cover all they have to do is run to the sidelines, its not uncommon but we do use that way too much here for my liking

These DB's dont even know what a pick 6 is.

Sad sad stuff.

Tracy has had one

LOL. "One" .

Are there any other dbs on the roster with one?

How often do you see pick sixes now a days?

None at UM. What ever happened to INTs? Turnovers.

Dont see too many of those now a days in college football either with it being a offensive friendly league

Last edited:
Funny thing in a majority of our loses we couldnt stop the run, NEB, GT, Pitt, you can make a case for FSU

I still think the offense is what kept us down the most last year, in all those games the offense was still in a position to win and didnt seize the moment

Last edited:
Advertisement
Funny thing in a majority of our loses we couldnt stop the run, NEB, GT, Pitt, you can make a case for FSU

I still think the offense is what kept us down the most last year, in all those games the offense was still in a position to when and didnt seize the moment

Remember the offense was slowed down to keep the defense off the field. The first half of the FSU game was what the offense should have looked like all season. With the talent on offense there's no reason why we should have not out scored anyone but that would have exposed No D and Foldens defense for what it was.

I still think the offense is what kept us down the most last year, in all those games the offense was still in a position to when and didnt seize the moment

Remember the offense was slowed down to keep the defense off the field. The first half of the FSU game was what the offense should have looked like all season. With the talent on offense there's no reason why we should have not out scored anyone but that would have exposed No D and Foldens defense for what it was.

Its a offensive league

That play where Burns broke up the pass to Scott would have been a penalty. Burns celebrated, but that puppy was PI or holding.

Advertisement
Back