#CanesCampReport | E:6 | Spring 2015

Last year, I watched all of these. This year, just one.
I used to look forward to all this stuff. Never missed anything. Haven't watched a single video or read an article this spring.

The trust fund weasels are managing to do the unthinkable--they're turning diehards apathetic.

When YOU go down in the dumps about UM football every Miami fan should be down. ****, I did not know when spring practice started. The schedule was kept secret...Why?That's Just ******* sad. I go to this site every day for some kind of optimism with news, any news of where we are or should be. Not fake ******* F.A.G news, real upbeat football news......The University of Miami should be a top 5 football program in the entire United States of America. Talent wise that is not a debate. There is no excuse for clouds and negative recruiting or other such non sense *** and the regime spew at this point. In reality it has been 2 yrs since the cloud. **** You.. Whether the UM athletic regime knows it or not losing the Franchise's and ibis Wings of the fan base means more than the Lazs of the world. Sorry to bloviate Franchise, but you been correct for 12 years.....And one more thing. When Golden was hired John didn't like the hire.....He went 2 years on this site and another site being kind...Team player , then when the **** hit the fan ...The losing with superior talent began, the unprepared defensive schemes, the slow down offense with greater talent, Franchise was suddenly a hypocrite....**** faced ***gots said ..you liked him before...lol..No No, His guts knew....my guts knew for 1 year..then no.LOL.. He tried to be a team player until the results and stupidity of AG and 30 yrs experience of watching college football...He knew it. Another point is where are we? Where are we as a program?2016,2017...We have a coach that did not highlight our spring practices to highlight players and sell tickets for future victories and sell recruits........

Last edited:
Advertisement
I like the way this PortvilleCane thinks. One of the sharpest guys in the history of UM football discussion.

Tired of my own eyes seeing things on the screen... being lied to. Bewildering FSU in the first half a game...beating them physically, mentally , Looking to the sideline in the 1st half was smart....2nd half Al Groh.. ..Tired..Tired of a person like Golden....being a coward and lying, changing the subject...and especially trying to back out at UM and going to pennState...anyone who supports him is an ******* period.

I've watched all 6.

Might not like the coaching situation but I'm gonna ride for these boys that's putting in work

It's not that, I'm just tired of being hyped up by these types of things. Only thing I'm concerning myself with this season, is the season. Forget jersey unveilings, and flashy YouTube videos, my attention will be squarely on what the product is.

Love these kids to death, they'll always have my support. We're trying to come down to the Clemson game, and bring a boat load of people with this season, and maybe some away games too.

You live in charleston right?

Summerville specifically.

I've watched all 6.

Might not like the coaching situation but I'm gonna ride for these boys that's putting in work

It's not that, I'm just tired of being hyped up by these types of things. Only thing I'm concerning myself with this season, is the season. Forget jersey unveilings, and flashy YouTube videos, my attention will be squarely on what the product is.

Love these kids to death, they'll always have my support. We're trying to come down to the Clemson game, and bring a boat load of people with this season, and maybe some away games too.

O ok i live right down the road from CSU during the season we should get up man

Advertisement
I've watched all 6.

O ok i live right down the road from CSU during the season we should get up man

Aight. I live off of Trolley Road.

Advertisement
Back