#CanesCampReport | E:6 | Spring 2015

Barboni

Junior
[video=youtube;ETdCMm5pvGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETdCMm5pvGo&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've watched all 6.

Might not like the coaching situation but I'm gonna ride for these boys that's putting in work

I've watched all 6.

Might not like the coaching situation but I'm gonna ride for these boys that's putting in work
Same for me. I like some of the coaches except the temple guys. Used to like golden until he decided not to change the D a couple years ago and keep donofrio and williams.

I've watched all 6.

It's not that, I'm just tired of being hyped up by these types of things. Only thing I'm concerning myself with this season, is the season. Forget jersey unveilings, and flashy YouTube videos, my attention will be squarely on what the product is.

Love these kids to death, they'll always have my support. We're trying to come down to the Clemson game, and bring a boat load of people with this season, and maybe some away games too.

Artie everywhere out of their. To me the best corner we got. Even with that catch again #23, he was all on him. Just was a better throw and catch. Might be the year he breaks out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've watched all 6.

It's not that, I'm just tired of being hyped up by these types of things. Only thing I'm concerning myself with this season, is the season. Forget jersey unveilings, and flashy YouTube videos, my attention will be squarely on what the product is.

Love these kids to death, they'll always have my support. We're trying to come down to the Clemson game, and bring a boat load of people with this season, and maybe some away games too.

I hear that. I'm little further gone though. The only thing I'm watching this year is who the new president is and then the next HC. If Golden won the NC I would still want him gone at this point. Man has loss every once of respect from me. Still love all the kids but it stops there.

I've watched all 6.

I hear that. I'm little further gone though. The only thing I'm watching this year is who the new president is and then the next HC. If Golden won the NC I would still want him gone at this point. Man has loss every once of respect from me. Still love all the kids but it stops there.
I am with you brother, I have checked out call me when school takes winning football games important. Been a fan since the late 70s early 80s first time in my adult life time that I see no light at the end of the tunnel.

Advertisement
I've watched all 6.

You live in charleston right?

Last year, I watched all of these. This year, just one.
I used to look forward to all this stuff. Never missed anything. Haven't watched a single video or read an article this spring.

The trust fund weasels are managing to do the unthinkable--they're turning diehards apathetic.

Is Washington #87?? Wow! Haven't seen a specimen like that at TE around here since Kevin Everitt!

Advertisement
Back