#CanesCampReport | E:12 | Spring 2015

We've got a really solid shot at going undefeated. Now that Beard is here it's pretty obvious that the entire offense just has a different look to it. I can't put my finger on it because I haven't seen any practices or scrimmages, but things just feel different.

Defensively, we got rid of all the cancers like Chickillo and Perryman and replaced them with better guys who buy in and are more Canes-ish. It was also great to see Al fire that canker sore Franklin and steal Coach Melvin from the Super Bowl champs.

It all starts up front. I learned that listening to John Madden, so if it starts up front I'd rather start with the Super Bowl champion DL coach, who learned his craft under Belichick than some loser who came from Temple. Coach Melvin will be the difference in 2 or 3 games this year.

Soo much wrong with what u said first of all Melvin was a temple loser to THATS why he got the job.. He's a better coach than Franklin but equally as incompetent of a recruiter.. Those 2 cancers were 4 year starters and Perryman might sneak into the first round is a 2nd round lock.. Chick is a top 4 round pick who could end up being a starter in the NFL.. Those 2 guys weren't cancers, the cancer starts at the top (Golden) and has spread to everyone on that Greentree field... And u know how I know, look at how all our players have performed in these pre-NFL bowls and combines, YEA THEY ARE DEFINETLY THE PROBLEM.. It's not an accident that we have 9-10 possible draft picks

Advertisement
The only chance of significant improvement is when Kaaya becomes an all-american caliber qb. He's the only difference maker on the team that can bring out the best of everyone. Monitor his progression closely.
We were a couple bad bounces from winning 12 games last year. Kaaya is our best QB since Mike Rodrigue, so I fully expect him to be an AA this year and make plays all day.

Lol. you a funny guy. Realistically, Kaaya has a long way to go and he's not there yet. This team is not winning anything until he takes control of this offense.

The only chance of significant improvement is when Kaaya becomes an all-american caliber qb. He's the only difference maker on the team that can bring out the best of everyone. Monitor his progression closely.
We were a couple bad bounces from winning 12 games last year. Kaaya is our best QB since Mike Rodrigue, so I fully expect him to be an AA this year and make plays all day.

Lol. you a funny guy. Realistically, Kaaya has a long way to go and he's not there yet. This team is not winning anything until he takes control of this offense.

There's not a better dual threat QB in college football than our own Brad Kaaya. Get on my Kaaya Kayak, or get beat about the head with one of the oars.

There's not a better dual threat QB in college football than our own Brad Kaaya. Get on my Kaaya Kayak, or get beat about the head with one of the oars.
And the temple crew will revolutionize college football with their 3-4 scheme. We are building the holy grail of 2 gap scheme.

Two takeaways:

1. more bubble screens
2. our defense being shredded

looks just like last year and when Dorito said "it's catch up time for those that were redshirted" a lot of clarity was shed on this staffs mentality.

Onofrio is just setting up the players now as an excuse for losses in the fall. **** these 2 Gappin Playing patty cake with the DLine mother****ing coaches!!!

Advertisement
so let me get this straight. no media allowed at the practices and scrimmages but flo-rida is? terrible. and our guys still lack ball guys. it's saddening. a lot of those were easy pics.

Two takeaways:

1. more bubble screens
2. our defense being shredded

looks just like last year and when Dorito said "it's catch up time for those that were redshirted" a lot of clarity was shed on this staffs mentality.
Outside of Yearby's td most of everything else was against the 2nd team defense...

does that make it acceptable Al?

Advertisement
After watching that video I'd have to say we are a 10-2 regular season plus ACC championship game appearance (loss) and win our bowl game for a 11-3 record.

Anything else is uncivilized.

ha, ha, ha

so let me get this straight. no media allowed at the practices and scrimmages but flo-rida is? terrible. and our guys still lack ball guys. it's saddening. a lot of those were easy pics.

I hope you know flo-rida got a youth football leauge with a lot of future studs like naquan Wright who we will be recruiting heavily in the near future. The staff is being pro-active

Advertisement
Never seen a staph that has no urgency or initiative to improve their product. Sickening

Hopefully when fall practices start and we get ready to start the season the media can start asking them and force them to answer questions about this past 6-7 season.Golden and staff are acting like last season never happened.he's not upset or dissapointed,he's not determined to turn it around and win the coastal this year at least he hasn't made any comments about it.

Never seen a staph that has no urgency or initiative to improve their product. Sickening

Hopefully when fall practices start and we get ready to start the season the media can start asking them and force them to answer questions about this past 6-7 season.Golden and staff are acting like last season never happened.he's not upset or dissapointed,he's not determined to turn it around and win the coastal this year at least he hasn't made any comments about it.

You must not have gotten the Troll's message. This is Grolden's first year, AGAIN.

Why should Grolden improve anything? Out of a sense of pride? Loser's have no pride. He's here another four years, guaranteed.

Don't expect anything out of the media. They're a bunch of lazy know-nothing pussies. All they want is a quickie story, and continued access to whomever is in charge.

Advertisement
The problem with any assessment is that all the players on either side of the ball are playing against players coached by OUR staff -- so they always look good. It is whne they have to play against inferior players coached by superior coaches that they fall apart.

I hope you know flo-rida got a youth football leauge with a lot of future studs like naquan Wright who we will be recruiting heavily in the near future. The staff is being pro-active

His cousin or nephew; forgot which, is a walk on

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back