@Canes_Insider

Advertisement
OP is Alex Figueroa who got kicked out of school and burned the Miami flag. He’s using Kevin Olsen pic because they were best friends in school. So easy to figure this guy out lmao

Ok so we’ve got trolls deleting and creating new accounts every 15 minutes but this guy can’t figure out how to get back on here? Ok sure.

Advertisement
It’s Valid. He was Olsen’s weiner sniffer. Hence his avatar.

He used to call Olsen, “Baby Jesus” and “The Chosen One.” Dude was ridiculed after the massive fail that was Kevin. Posters would constantly rub him about it (including me), and he would go ballistic. 🤣

Finally one day he had a huge meltdown and left. It’s definitely him.

You guys fall for the fake insider shtick every time.
Lol, you guys act like we're talking about top secret government stuff. There are many people with solid ties to the program including the obvious ones that run this website, and many others that post on a variety of message board forums.

Advertisement
It’s Valid. He was Olsen’s weiner sniffer. Hence his avatar.

He used to call Olsen, “Baby Jesus” and “The Chosen One.” Dude was ridiculed after the massive fail that was Kevin. Posters would constantly rub him about it (including me), and he would go ballistic. 🤣

Finally one day he had a huge meltdown and left. It’s definitely him.
He liked to troll too. I remember him talking about needing to be talked down from jumping off a ledge.

Advertisement

I mean ffs

2B558A2A-E198-47C5-B816-6108555FDCE2.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back