@Canes_Insider

Let me ask a simple question...

If the guy's name was not, literally, "Cane_Insider" when he was on this board, and he really wants to come back to the board, why doesn't he just re-register as Cane Insider?

Whoops, now that I said that, Dan Sileo and Stan Dileo are going to come up with some variants on the Cane Insider name.

Advertisement
You seem to know a lot about him? Anyways, he seems to have much better info than a lot of other people- like for example - Stefan Adams?!
To piggy back off this. I would love responses over downvotes but why the hate over this? No clue about that “insider” but that dude has been spot on or lucky whatever you want to call it and facts are facts. Adam hasn’t really broke anything recently and was really wrong in the OC hire even after doubling down. So why the hate?

Advertisement
Last edited:
To piggy back off this. I would love responses over downvotes but why the hate over this? No clue about that “insider” but that dude has been spot on or lucky whatever you want to call it and facts are facts. Adam hasn’t really broke anything recently and was really wrong in the OC hire even after doubling down. So why the hate?

He hasn't been spot on at all. Dude has been dead wrong at least once, and other times, he's only posting things that have already been posted on here, after they've been posted here, and taking credit for it like he's the only one in the world who said it could happen.

Regardless of what you believe, just think about this for a second: If this guy truly is an insider, at a time when Manny is clearly trying to close down leaks and do a better job keeping secrets, then why is he going to such great lengths to prove to everyone that he is indeed an insider, and how is he still getting his information after he keeps "scooping" everything?

It's nonsense. Don't buy the snake oil.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back