Canes work out with Antonio Brown

Advertisement
Bu but taggart and the famu girls and stuff...
A a and the college atmosphere and stuff at other schools....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corch Tagfart: We may have no casual interactions with future first ballot Hall of Famers here in Trailerhassee but I just implemented Ice Cream Thursdays! Your move, Rick!

Steve_Urkel_(eating_ice_cream).jpg

Advertisement
No complaint here, was randy the coach or was it folden
Man that was so long ago. I think Randy was coach but it was a while. Cristobal had him at fiu but he didn’t make it past the summer. Unfortunately, he got into some altercation then due to a mutual agreement he left then walked on to CMU and the rest was history. Funny thing is, the following recruiting year Mario signed TY. If TY and AB was at fiu at the same time. They would of been UCF or Boise in the day. Crazy man.

Man that was so long ago. I think Randy was coach but it was a while. Cristobal had him at fiu but he didn’t make it past the summer. Unfortunately, he got into some altercation then due to a mutual agreement he left then walked on to CMU and the rest was history. Funny thing is, the following recruiting year Mario signed TY. If TY and AB was at fiu at the same time. They would of been UCF or Boise in the day. Crazy man.

My god that would have been a crazy wideout tandem, mad respect for brown for not giving up

Advertisement
Antonio Brown's grade problems and attitude concerns was the reason why he wasn't a Cane. He went to Miami Norland, which is the same school Randy Shannon graduated from...so Randy DEFINITELY knew this guy was the truth. With that being said, Brown's academics held him back from being a Cane...****, even FSU wasn't able to get him in for academic reasons. He had to go JUCO and ended up signing with CMU.

Advertisement
Back