Canes vs Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Worst coaching staff in America, bar none. Where are all the ******* morons who were gloating about the ******* DUKE WIN???????

Al will blame our putrid defensive performance on the huge disparity in TOP............even though his **** defenses inability to make a friggin stop was the main culprit

I wish we had a QB coach. I wish someone could teach Kaaya to look off the WRs instead of staring them down. Smh....that drive looked more like Al was trying to soften the score board instead of actually trying to win anyway. Ladies and Gents, the State of the U is in shambles and we can't go thru this anymore. This team has taken a step back in all areas, LITERALLY

Advertisement
There is nothing good at this point
something has to change or you can kiss turning the corner goodbye

If golden doesn't fire dno now he will lose 6, maybe 7 games the players
and recruits
he needs to be a CEO not a pal
as an alumni he has lost me until he can make the RIGHT AND HARD CHOICES
cannot hitch your wagon to someone who is failing and to STUBBORN TO MATURE

Hopefully, Paul Johnson gets a 5 year extension. That's the only good that will come out of this. Our BOT lacks the ********s to do the right thing: hire

BUTCH DAVIS

Lol at these garbage as coaches. You can't help but laugh at these clowns at this point. ****** D for 4 years and not a single change on that side of the ball besides Barrow resigning because his mom is sick. A bunch of fools running the show.

Advertisement
This team will be worse next year as we'll have no Duke. Let that sink in: an Al Golden team without Duke Johnson.

Still have Yearby and the 3 horses coming in. But not even they would save Folden.

Those kids don't stick if we hire a numb, Butch can keep em. Anyone else unproven won't be able too, they have to trust the next guy

That's what I'm saying. Give me Butch man!

If Butch becomes our coach. Our commits would stick, classes would get even better and our 2016 class would stick.

Butch Davis is the answer.

YUP..Golden will blame it on THE OFFENSE..guaranteed....

We played into GA TECHS GAME FROM THE CLOCK STRUCK...HOW CAN YOU ALLOW THAT??...HOW?.....You know what they do....??.....The Miami Hurricanes played down to Paul F*C KIN Johnson.

300 yards rushing given up and this fat **** will def blame it on the 18 year old freshman......

Advertisement
Welp the Russel athletic wal marts beat us. And ran it down our throats. I hope nike cancells our deal with them

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 59s59 seconds ago
UM loses 28-17. Since opening 7-0 last season, Miami has played 12 games and lost seven of them, all seven by double digits.
:stephenahand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back