Canes vs Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I never thought I'd say this but Randy Shannon was a better head coach

Now yell me what the whole punt of punting was? Wasted away a ******* drive. This staff sucks ****.

Advertisement
Ice Harris could put a better product on the field than this con artist.

Mark it down...the con artist will cite turnovers and short week at least 20 times between tonight and Tuesday.

I want a coach with a winning mentality that will get in his ******* faves when they mess up. Not give them a pat on the asscheek and say "you'll get em next time tiger."

Our third down efficiency, which was one of the poorest in the country ranked in the 100s, will decrease after this week as we were 0-4. In addition we gave up another 300+ rush yards, 360 in total.

Advertisement
Offense averaging 7.6 yards a play, would be third in country over season.

Coley has made some questionable calls, but it is crystal clear what the problem is. And it's been clear for years. It's the defense, and it all goes back to the head coach.

Butch Davis?

This program will NEVER hire a good coach again. Enjoy what you have. If you don't accept failure, you're not a true Cane.

I have never seen a staff do less with more than these guys. I mean the talent on this team is undeniable and we continue to get beaten by teams who have no business beating us. Why can't the decision makers see what is so obvious? The Miami Hurricanes are one of the things in my life that I am most passionate about just like everybody here...and to watch a once proud program be relegated to middle of the pack ACC Coastal is completely unacceptable and cannot be allowed to continue. Somebody needs to take the steps necessary to return this football program to its rightful place at the top of the college football world and it is obvious to all that care that this staff will never get us there.

Please, please for the love of all things that are holy, fire Al Golden tonight before any further damage is done, and get someone in here who can win.

Bro it's simple why...they don't care. The administration can care less about winning football games. Just like any corporation, you take the lead from the top. Shalala wants to be an educational school. I've been saying this for years, until she is gone DO NOT expect any changes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ice Harris could put a better product on the field than this con artist.

Mark it down...the con artist will cite turnovers and short week at least 20 times between tonight and Tuesday.

James Coley could get a better d coach seriously

Butch all day tho
I'm bout that Butch life

This will be the third time Paul Johnson with his high school offense will play in the ACC Championship game. Miami as a team has not even played in one. Let that sink in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back