Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably worked great at practice vs our poorly coached and charmin soft defense. Not the WORST thing I've ever seen, but big men are too easy to undercut if they don't run themselves out of play first
Thought the same thing, that play works 10 out of 10 times against our indiscipline defense

3rd and 16 from their own 14 yard line and bolden just can't go back to the huddle after the play.

That's what it's all about. These players, FOR SOME **** REASON CANNOT JUST GO BACK TO THE HUDDLE AFTER THE PLAY!!!!

Advertisement
Blood is boiling. Week after week Manny says nothing to players commiting awful penalties. That’s why the team hasn’t changed. He mister emotional intelligence

You forgot "full of himself".

Kid thinks he's a big time player and is going to declare for the draft. Thats the funniest part LMAO.
He does **** on the sidelines too I’ve seen running off the bench to yell at the opposing teams defensive players I ******* hate his personality FAKE TOUCH GUY

Reactions: JMG
If Manny were half the coach the greats are he would grab that MF by the facemask and tell him have fun walking home. But Manny will probably spew some **** like "aggressive penalties are ok I'm so proud of how he played today even if he missed 100% of his tackles as well".
Dumb. So Ed Reed never had a costly penalty? Any impact player? You don’t send them home

Advertisement
Advertisement
The entire team is filled with guys too worried about talking **** and getting even than they are about helping us win.

Manny’s a ****inf doormat that allows that mentality to spread like wildfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back