Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
VaTech has some slop in the defensive secondary. These guys were like 3rd stringers in camp. Miami should be toasting these jabronis, but they are struggling to get separation and Lashlee keeps chucking the ball downfield to garbage like Dee Wiggins who hasn't fought for anything in his life.

Tough game to watch. They just keep trying to smash a square peg into a round hole.

Miami is about to go down by two scores. Hard times.
And all the downfield stuff is to the sideline, where King struggles. Haven't thrown it to the seam all game long.

Advertisement
Manny is just not the guy

This is his defense that he's been recruiting and building for 5 years now and its not filled with any play makers

and no one has developed

We have 13 points against a terrible defense at least VT offense is above average

Advertisement
Can King roll out once in a while. Our OLine is back to '19 vintage. But King gets sacked with rush up the middle. All game?

Bro, the D sucks. I get it. What I don't get is why Miami has 13 points on a garbage defense.

We have no running game and we have been lucky of getting big plays last three weeks. No we are getting expose like a rag doll on offense.

Advertisement
I wonder how different this defense looks with Flowe.....ah fvck it, they would still suck

Advertisement
Is is me or have you guys seen this like 6 or 7 times today:

We show a presnap blitz, Va Tech checks out of it to a play to the opposite side of the field and it goes for good yardage.
And we still havent checked out of a play all season when they show blitz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back