Canes vs VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone think we are very good? we are a 2 point underdog as a top 10 team to an unranked VT team that just lost to Liberty.

we aren't very good, just an average .500 team and lucky - just like the past decade. we can win or lose any remaining game on our schedule. hope we win more than we lose!
And people on here were so heartbroken ND beat Clemson like that means something to us.

Advertisement
Honestly I’ve never seen a more useless MLB in my life. I’m not exaggerating either. He makes Jimmy Gaines look like Ray

Advertisement
Taking advantage of our poor play at LB and in the secondary. Running the QB off tackle. Linebacker and safety's have to make that read and make that tackle. This is looking like a 30-10 type game not in our favor.

Advertisement
Jennings is not just slow, but he has no instinct. It's bad how bad he is..

He doesn't belong here. Richt was doing his old player a favor recruiting this bum. He is slow, can't tackle when that is suppose to be his best trait, lost on the field, and lacks instincts.

Advertisement
why the fvck is Jennings playing
Analytics show that if you have 1 player on the field who does nothing but run into a blocker and away from the play, you are 12% more likely to stop that play before it gains 10 yards. You can't look at those percentages and waste it!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back