Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you forget the garbage that was last year. Last year we lose the last 2 games. Please try to be a little positive. We are not great but we are now in the play crap but still win phase. We still have the play ok and play good phases. It's a long ride. We have sucked for years don't jump ship now.

Advertisement
The defense didn't shut **** down. We got lucky in the first half because they could have gone in with the lead an additional 10 points. People keep watching this ****** *** defense when we get lucky and make the same mistake every week.

That's exactly why we get blasted every time we face a competent offense. People just don't know what they are looking at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny and this staff made Virginia look like a top 10 team.

I am tired of the sht show under Blake James.

I am tired of these ***** *** mutherfckers repping the U.
English football fans have a term for you "you only sing when you're winning" go away then.

444 yards of offense. 10 yards per pass. The problem is in the first half our defense failed to stop 7/11 of their 3rd downs,... so UVA's offense was on the field for 5 more minutes than our offense.

We got more snaps in the 2nd half and controlled the game. Lashlee just called a really poor 3rd downplay and so we left points on the field.

Advertisement
What a dissatisfying win!
Sadly I agree with you. I don't think there's anybody that can be happy. All it takes is a team with better adjustments and motivation and we get a L.
I don't want to start the coach trashing thing but I wouldn't argue the topic either in favor of Manny and Baker... no ******* way.

Manny and this staff made Virginia look like a top 10 team.

I am tired of the sht show under Blake James.

I am tired of these ***** *** mutherfckers repping the U.
We do that every week. Pitt could only score 3 points at home vs ND. Yet we allowed close to 300 passing yards to the backup QB.

English football fans have a term for you "you only sing when you're winning" go away then.
Fck yourself. Been since 89.

You probably never been there or experienced what it mean when Miami players would roll in to coral gables after a loss.

It didn't happen.

Virginia whooped this team, same type players, last game of the OB.

I was there too.

🖕🏻

"The University of Miami lost their final Orange Bowl game to the University of Virginia, 48-0, in front of a live ESPN audience."

Fck Virginia and Mandina for corching like this ***** he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back