Canes vs virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Tar Heels and the Woldpack will come with a better playbook and talent than these guys.
We gotta, GOTTA tighten this chit up. This is feeling more 2013 than 2017 as far as this start. We should not be skating by these suck *** teams, man....teams who have, in back to back weeks, been missing their best play makers!

These refs need to get lost in Overtown and beat senseless. These ****ers are prolonging a **** show of a game. Glad we won a type of game that usually ends up with us losing.
We won, start crying haters now go to the main board and start all your negative threads.
1603596769449.gif

Advertisement
On the bright side, the passing game was good tonight. All WRs made plays.

What is dissapointing is the lack of a run game and the inconsistency on both sides of the ball. We were a few plays away from losing this game. The team needs to play consistently at a high level and we just don't do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh, don't dare me. This team has me in bad health. Constant heartburn, sleepless nights, wife ****ed cause I gotta bad attitude. I need a break.

We were **** in the redzone. Defense adjusted and shut them down minus one play in the second half. Should have been an easier win.

But we won.

Well... I was thinking the trash *** defense probably shouldn't have given up a TD in less than two minutes.. a 90 yard drive at that... but maybe I'm crazy....
You're not....But keep it down....before all the Diaz lovers come out in droves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back