CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude that’s the first comment I make on JW. I’m not ragging on him I’m stating the facts. I’m tired of sucking. Tired of seeing big time propspects looks awful here. I care about one thing and that’s winning. Like **** man do your job. Take pride in doing a good job. I’m not an athlete but I take pride in what I do day in and day out and would be the first to check myself when I don’t perform. It’s not personal with any one guy but **** I’m tired of the same dudes making the same bad plays.
Ok I understand. I apologize brother

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario might be the worst manager of the clock of all time

Mesidor has abused everyone they’ve put in front of him today. People say the DL transfers weren’t great, but he has low key made more big time plays than anyone on the defense today

Advertisement
We really going to complain about a win after losing 3 straight?
Bruh, you know for a fact every game is going to be a dogfight regardless of opponent.

Also this game ain’t over yet. I don’t know why you’re marking this as a win yet.

Advertisement
It's just hard to fathom how bad the OL is. Must be killing Mario and Mirabal.....

He's going to have to ease up on practice this week. This team is decimated...... those that are still playing are hurting..
The worst guy currently is the guy they have coached for 3 years an brought in

Advertisement
these south Florida kids are the dumbest kids in the nation. We need to fix the public schools down here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back