CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
His funk was Gattis - induced.
Fail Tough Luck GIF

Advertisement
Flag has played well. He deserves 20-25 snaps a game based on his performance. His ability to help others is also why they have him on the field. Caleb and bissanthe def more athletic and will be better.

He's like an old-school two-down MLB.

Disagree
Like I said last week, I don’t give coaches a free pass but nfl draft tells me every year the cupboard is pretty bare and has been at Miami for more than a decade
Yeah you’re right. I’m sure TCU, Penn State etc have tons of first rounders on O this year. My mistake.

Advertisement
There are 2 3rd year Mario/mirabal/Feld guys currently playing OL and they only see the field because of injuries.
Really good lineman aren't going to transfer, those guys aren't great. They're just depth players, that's how bad the line is overall.

Advertisement
Good to see WRs and TEs getting work. At least we're getting an offensive identity even if it isn't exactly what Mario wants. Work with the best assets we have and that's throwing the ball.

Advertisement
Not really, you expect Miami to beat everyone they play but they don’t have the horses. who on this team is good?
Mallory looks like the best **** player we have….that tells you all you need to know
No. I don’t expect Miami to beat everyone they play. I expect Miami to beat teams with objectively less talent. I did not expect miami to beat aTm, I did expect them to beat MTSU.

Advertisement
It's 10-0 five minutes into the 2nd quarter - I understand that they have definitely missed some opportunities, but it's not like we are half way through the 3rd quarter.

some "missed opportunities" is the difference between this team being 5-0.

We had 1st and 10 at VT 14 and the 50 and got 3 points.
We havent exactly proven we can win dogfights... being up 2 TDs gets the other team out of their gameplan. advantage for us and we need all of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back