CANES vs Vag Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s that thing again where people forget who we are right now lol.

10-0 is great for this team, you kidding me?
No - but that is exactly my point. We were favored by ~8 coming into this game and are up 10-0 early in the 2nd. It isn't like we were favored by 25 and are only leading by 7 in the 4th, we aren't supposed to be blowing out this team.

Edit: Sorry - re read and realized that you were agreeing with me

Advertisement
Halftime adjustment needs to reinforce how closely the refs are scrutinizing us. They are looking to throw flags so play cleaner than clean.

Advertisement
You’re argument only hold up if Miami were only losing to teams with NFL talent.
Not really, you expect Miami to beat everyone they play but they don’t have the horses. who on this team is good?
Mallory looks like the best **** player we have….that tells you all you need to know

Advertisement
Then the last play where the flag was picked up could have been targeting. There are rarely good form tackles. Most tackles in space are made by leading with the shoulder and not wrapping up.
I agree about the prevalence of bad form, but if we're talking about the same play, I didn't think that one out of bounds was to the head (going from memory on this though).

We do but expecting freshmen to come in and transform OL is reckless. At best maybe 2 guys can start I'm not banking on yr1 changes. I think we are 2 years away.
I wasn’t saying it because I think they should come in and start. They need to develop and in the interim we need some portal transfers as well to bridge us to a better level.

Advertisement
Opening kick off I saw what I needed. Another strike against the Defensive coaches. Imagine thinking Flagg is even in his stratosphere. And don’t tell me the intelligence is the separator. Flaggs “intelligence” takes him out of more plays than he makes.
40 & 31 need all the snaps - they move differently than the rest of LBs. It’s plain as day.

Screenshot_20221015_112218.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back