Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
That seems to be the thinking. Kinda eye-rolling that we've got people foaming at the mouth to fire a guy who needs 1 good coordinator and replace him with a guy who needs 2. Fire the guy who brought in a great QB and replace him with a guy who can't seem to find one.
When Manny is fired, can you go with him?

Advertisement
Not my best work. I'm drinking and trying to convince a bartender 20 years younger than me to take me home and not tell my wife.

km_20211120-1_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
You'd think that Mario would be able to find at least one competent QB. That's something I've had difficulty understanding with Mario. He recruits well, but QB recruiting at Oregon has been trash. That said, I still hold him in high regard, he's a legit candidate for this job. That said, I would still prefer Lane over Mario, just because I want an offensively minded coach.
James Franklin has this problem too. Clifford is ***

Advertisement
Been a different offense since TVD had a turnover scare. Staph full of baytuhs

Without a qb….right. It’s almost like it’s the most important position on a football team. Big games are hard to win without one.
He’s had that QB all szn..he was good enough to win at OSU..but with chips on the lines he’s not good enough now?? Not buy into that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back