Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who do you want at head coach is Lane doesn’t come? I respect your insight so I am curious.
I’m good with at least 4 other candidates, I’m not team Lane because of Lane, I just think he fits better with what we have for right now...

Mario is a good coach, I just don’t think his philosophy will work here because it’s a different circumstance than Oregon.

I’m not anti-Mario, I’m anti his philosophy & I also like to poke fun at his advocates sometimes because he’s being turned into a Deity on here & I don’t see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m good with at least 4 other candidates, I’m not team Lane because of Lane, I just think he fits better with what we have for right now...

Mario is a good coach, I just don’t think his philosophy will works here because it’s a different circumstance than Oregon.

I’m not anti-Mario, I’m anti his philosophy & I also like to poke fun at his advocates sometimes because he’s being turned into a Deity on here & I don’t see it.
Well said my guy

Couldn’t agree more

Both can definitely be successful here

With Mario were going to have to hire 2 Good coordinators as well.

That seems to be the thinking. Kinda eye-rolling that we've got people foaming at the mouth to fire a guy who needs 1 good coordinator and replace him with a guy who needs 2. Fire the guy who brought in a great QB and replace him with a guy who can't seem to find one.

Advertisement
Zach is gonna play a decade in the league as a 3-4 back. The growth he’s made week to week as an edge rusher is so noticeable. We made a mistake playing him as a stand up backer.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back