Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fans want the guy who has been at Oregon for almost 4 years and is currently down 21-0 to a team barely ranked in the top 25, instead of the guy whose offense ranks in the top 10 in 6 different categories and according to the FPI, has actually outcoached Cristobal this season. OK. I guess being a "UM guy" trumps rationality.
Utah was favored. They aren’t a slouch at home in this setting. Barely ranked doesn’t mean much

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand people in here excited for an Oregon loss because that, what, gets us closer to hiring the losing head coach?

Welcome to cis

Attachments

• 1637461175771.gif
    1637461175771.gif
    127.8 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Yeah I caught that right after I porsted. Figured grey unis would be an Oregon thing. I'm also drunk, apparently.
In your defence there's literally no way of identifying which team is Oregon based off uniforms. They appear to wear a different one every week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From everything we're told he's option #1, 2 and 3. He's the guy the big money blokes want.

He's literally getting murdered on prime time tv right now though. His guys don't look like they even want to be there.
And if they weren’t we’d have no shot at him. I’m watching the game. His QB sucks. He did show interest in hiring Lashlee who chose Miami over oregon. I’d hope he comes and either retains lashlee or gets a better spread guy and keeps our offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back