Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mario purposefully tanking because he got the call

Robert Redford Nod GIF

I know Brown is awful, but my god. I’m hoping Mario knows he coming and just quit doing any part of his job when Blake got fired. If not, it’s time to be a little concerned. This is a sad a performance as I’ve seen since FSU last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wins and losses aside, that ****es me off. This is a billion dollar industry. No way this should be happening. I don’t even understand what the benefit of not getting them a scan would be.
These decisions have to be coming from the top. Who that person might be. Maybe one with his job on the line

Advertisement
Not real impressed with Mario at the moment. This is a game the Ducks had to come out and own, instead they're getting owned. I've watched this entire first half and they look like they didn't want to be there from the start.

Big games like this mean **** man. Can't let your guys come out and **** the bed. Jfc - they just ran back a punt. 28-0
It doesn’t matter. Whoever we hire will be the wrong choice
#TNM

Advertisement
Why in the heck don’t you punt that OOB? Hard pass on Wario.. Kidding. But bring me Lane Train.

Not familiar with his DC but no way he brings Moorehead.
I’m not that familiar either, but I know you can’t take season long averages. The P12 if full of garbage offenses. Judging by tonight, he can’t stop a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back