Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not real impressed with Mario at the moment. This is a game the Ducks had to come out and own, instead they're getting owned. I've watched this entire first half and they look like they didn't want to be there from the start.

Big games like this mean **** man. Can't let your guys come out and **** the bed. Jfc - they just ran back a punt. 28-0

Advertisement
1637460877359.gif

Players have to beg for MRI’s and tests. Multiple kids have told coaches and trainers they want an mri/ X-rays because of pain and they say they’re alright. I actually posted about this in the Am, both players I mentioned are out of never played. Me and @apfenny3 have insinuated this multiple times this season. We have some trashy folks on this staff
Wins and losses aside, that ****es me off. This is a billion dollar industry. No way this should be happening. I don’t even understand what the benefit of not getting them a scan would be.

Advertisement
I have said this once or twice on this board bud. Some interesting people on here with some cool gigs. I can generally get along with most humans and there are a bunch of people I would like to talk to here. Sports, what they do, experiences/stories they have had. Basically just hang out, ask a few questions and listen, it would be interesting.
I'm interested, also. Gives me an outlet since I retired. Would like to meet new people and I'm driven to continue to learn, however it comes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back