Not open for further replies.
Manny is a fvking pvssyyyyyy
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The director Pro personnel isn’t the director of college scouting or whatever title they want to give the guy. That up there is a huge, giant question mark. If you’re gonna say you worked for a team at know the difference between the scouting department and personnel department.

Lmao, what?!?

Jesus Christ man. That was quite the spin, idk what you are talking about and I don’t think toy do either. If you think that NFL teams have a PERSONNEL department that is seperate from the SCOUTING department, then my man this discussion is over.

And I never said that the DPP was the Director of College Scouting for us, but our DPP only evaluated college players, even though his title was DIRECTOR OF PLAYER PERSONNEL. We had a DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE SCOUTING AND A DIRECTOR OF PLAYER PERSONNEL AND BOTH THEIR MAIN JOB WAS EVALUATING COLLEGE PLAYERS. So again, the Director of Player Personnel was not the “face of negotiations” like you said was the case. That is FALSE. Just admit you were wrong for once. The DPP is NOT the face of negotiations for every single team. That is absolute bullsh*t and a LIE. The DPP for the Los Angeles Rams under General Manager Les Snead had absolutely zilch, nada, nothing to do with contract negotiations while I was there. NOTHING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back