Canes vs Va Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
waving good bye by Dobre Brothers Bright Fight GIF Library

Advertisement
Advertisement
With the work Rhett has done with TVD, Rambo, Knighton, Mallory, etc., he low key may be coaching his way into a HC job somewhere

No way Rambo is back. When was the last time Miami produced a 1k receiver?
1 year of legit production isn't going to get it done if he wants to get that big early payday. Especially when there are still doubts about him being a consistent pass catcher. Him returning may help push him further up the board. That said, I've seen less productive Miami receivers go pro, so nothing shocks me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man. I hate that King got hurt, but it threw TVD right into the fire and he responded well after the initial jitters. Hopefully we can build around him and he continues to grow

1 year of legit production isn't going to get it done if he wants to get that big early payday. Especially when there are still doubts about him being a consistent pass catcher. Him returning may help push him further up the board. That said, I've seen less productive Miami receivers go pro, so nothing shocks me.
zero chance he returns. He's taking his 1k yard season to the draft. He'll still go late cuz of his size but is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back