Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Miami is gna lose 6-3 aren't they lol. Just when I think it can't get worse each week...mesidor, bissainthe, kinchens hurt, and can't beat one of the most pathetic teams in the conference

Sadly WE are the most pathetic team in the conference. It's hard to imagine even typing that a few months ago, yet here we are lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least the 2nd wave appears to have started. That’s helped ease the pain of today’s ****show.
Unfortunately, I believe no amount of talent will fix what is ailing this team, brother.

Mario is a fantastic recruiter, but needs major help as a game day coach. He needs someone knowledgeable to direct him on who to hire as OC/DC, and not get in their way.

Lets Go Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

And just like that he gives up a big run for a TD
Right on queue :um1lw:

Advertisement
I agree he hasn’t looked as bad as some people are saying, but he looks like he didn’t come in confident after toast weeks stinker

He needs to come in with confidence and he hasn’t really had it tonight. Not sure if it’s the coaches or the scheme but what Key Smith's mom said about how Gattis talks to the room seems like a good way to shatter the teams confidence

Being stern and tough isn’t the same as not believing in your guys.
I don't know how any QB would come in with confidence after so many turnovers the previous game.

Reactions: JD4
Advertisement
Do we have someone who can take over receiver coach duties?

If the score holds, Gattis get's fired on the field right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back