Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Game ball goes to the mastermind Josh Gattis
Fucc dat muhfucca.😂🤣😂. We scored 6pts vs the wahoos. The ONLY reason we won was that we got to play the OT already in FG range.
Side note: I know you’re being sarcastic.🤣😂🤣

Kirnobyl...those were the days.

i
Miami Passing
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINTQBR
Kirby Freeman1/14846.0132.1
Yeah…. This it!

Advertisement
You can say that **** all you want. You’re just making yourself look like an idiot.

The only idiot is you. Becaude if you actually believe that any of those teams have more talent than us, you lack a chromosome. Stop gargling Mario's nuts for a minute.

I have. Garcia holds the ball way too long and his time was just awful at times today.
if the receivers aren't running good route or are giving up on plays, then they aren't getting open. Any pass at that point is forcing it and risking the interception. I'm not excusing Garcia's play today, but the obvious answer isn't always the right one.

I wouldn't write off Garcia yet. TVD looked just as bad in his first action too. The next season though, is when he looked good. Now that Garcia has some games under his belt, it'll be interesting to see if he develops more going into next year.

Advertisement
I’ll take TVD…. WITH THE BAD shoulder!
And on one leg.
FSU is worse than Kirby Freeman.
We shall see next week. I think you might be wrong on this.
Coach has him on a leash. He was told not to take chances , with TVD out.
Right. Long bombs and not one caught. The deep ball was stupid. We couldn’t win on short passes. We could not do anything. The running game is the only thing that looked decent and it was not all that great either.
This is one of the worst showings I can remember. Hard to believe we pulled a win out of our asses.
Cuz we Canes!!!! That's why.
My wife of almost 35 years even said to me “what’s with this team?” She knows zero about the game but has been saddled with both Miami teams for all these years.
She is amazed at how much better I am about winning and losing.
I guess I’m just getting much better about losing. As that’s what we do.

I wouldn't write off Garcia yet. TVD looked just as bad in his first action too. The next season though, is when he looked good. Now that Garcia has some games under his belt, it'll be interesting to see if he develops more going into next year.
I'm not, but this has been his problem for 2 years.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back