Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Im telling you guys. Garcia did not look bad. If you can watch this team play live, you'll realize how pathetic our pass patterns are, and how often receivers quit on routes as soon as they're covered.
I have. Garcia holds the ball way too long and his time was just awful at times today.

Whether Jake got in or not, that was a selfish *** play which almost didn’t work. Brantley is wide open & u choose to keep running w/ a defender barreling down on u?

Bruh, I’ll take this wack *** W, but I need TVD back.
yeah that was a flawlessly schemed up play that produced a wide open receiver, all you gotta do is pop it 2 yards to him and it's a guaranteed TD. garcia keeping that was one of the worst decisions i've ever seen and came really close to ******** us. man lol

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
I’m just hoping Gattis find that page that’s missing out his playbook…the one with the other running plays on it even though I bet he installs that last one by Garcia in there so he has 2..

I like the spin. this is how I felt leaving Raymond James after beating USF 6-3 lol
It's been that bad. It feels a **** of a lot better winning going into FSU week.

I hope we can run the ball next week. Campbell and Rivers had it going on in the 2nd half.

Jake has to step up and Gattis can't hold him back afraid of mistakes. Play loose and let your balls hang.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just txt the same **** to my boy. Brantley was ***** open
normally when guys are that open 1. The QB doesn't see him, and 2. They drop the ball. Keep it in your hands if you can make it. Take the W Canes fans. we won't see many more this year but it will definitely get better the way we are recruiting. By the way this OLine is HBCU level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back