Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So they were benched, not suspended. Apologies… I thought it was meant as a snarky response of they all suck, does it matter. I know that they suck, I just didn’t know if there were other reasons they were not playing.
1667070021265.png

might have something to do with it. I'm sure Knighton aint playing cuz he cant hold onto the ball

Advertisement
Literally worse than Enos. Can we opt out of a bowl this year?

We’ve pretty much opted out already cause no way in Heaven is this team winning 6 games unless I missed something and they’re going to a 25 game season and then it might be touch and go…

Advertisement
They may actually have a worse red zone O than us…..

I’d make some analogy like tallest midget but that doesn’t do either of the inept teams justice.

Advertisement
I don’t see it with Garcia. I thought he’d be better. We legit do not have a reliable passer behind TVD and that’s independent of Gattis.

Rashada should absolutely come in here and compete and we should be looking for a transfer portal QB as well.
Best hope would be for tvd to come back next year. If Garcia leaves so be it that opens up the backup spot for brown and gives him more time to develop while getting snaps. Let brown battle rashada and Emory and whoever else in 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back