Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
lol. that is the answer.

They are both behind the UAB walk on on the depth chart
So they were benched, not suspended. Apologies… I thought it was meant as a snarky response of they all suck, does it matter. I know that they suck, I just didn’t know if there were other reasons they were not playing.

Advertisement
Canes great offense ave 1 point a quarter today. Sad

Is That So Tye Sheridan GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Quite frankly, Garcia does not look bad. He's going through his progressions, moving in the pocket and getting throws off. This is a result of a schitt scheme by Gattis. His route combinations are horrid. The guy has no bidnizz running a major college offense.
I agree he hasn’t looked as bad as some people are saying, but he looks like he didn’t come in confident after toast weeks stinker

He needs to come in with confidence and he hasn’t really had it tonight. Not sure if it’s the coaches or the scheme but what Key Smith's mom said about how Gattis talks to the room seems like a good way to shatter the teams confidence

Being stern and tough isn’t the same as not believing in your guys.

I dont care who the coordinators are the team lacks talent . Back 7 is worst i have seen in Miami since 97. OL is pitiful

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never thought Gattis would be fired mid season. I know we have some injuries, but if your unit can only score 3 points… maybe I’m wrong. Mario is going to have to save some face here.

At least the 2nd wave appears to have started. That’s helped ease the pain of today’s ****show.

To me it's Mario or bust. If he isn't the catalyst to jumpstart this program then it will never recover. If after decades of being cheap the University doesn't get any return on it's investment I would **** near guarantee that they'll never spend a dime on it again. This current cycle will either push us back to relevance or kill the program once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back