Canes vs UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You said he needs to hire someone to help him manage a clock. Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm not watching the game Beast just thought it waa hilarious that he needs that.

Hahaha not an excuse it’s calling out how bad he is as a coach. Great recruiter but not a good coach. He needs tons of assistants and analyst to help him

Pure garbage.

Even when “executed” it’s just very bland with stale minimal gains.

No explosion, no creativity, nothing that creates mismatches or opens the field for playmakers.

And the play call sequencing is fckin terrible, like if you’re a DC with a half a brain you can map this play calling out after just a drive or two.

Idc how much people wanna blame the players, Gattis is a complete fckin failure as a play caller for Miami.

This Offense is bogus AF.
You ain't like that fake reverse pass keeper he called?

Advertisement
You're a dumbass. Even his Oregon offenses didn't look this inept. Mario knows he made a mistake by now. I'll wager money that Gattis' is gone at eoy.
Really? His offense was pretty bad last year and tried to run it down everyone’s throat. Difference is he had a good OL. But you think you know what you’re talking about…

I think what’s important is that Mario understands his personnel and adapts his offensive style to what he has available.

It’s ok to gradually move to his preferred style
of play as he starts stacking recruiting classes but he should hire an OC that can mold his style of offense to what his players can do best.
He doean't have to do that at all.

Advertisement
It just totally makes sense how this guy lost games in Oregon to way less talented teams routinely. Holy ****. He’s an abomination of a game day coach.

Advertisement
Youmg needs to keep running deep routes. He catches with his hands in traffic. Other than X, not sure anyone else catches with their hands, which means they are rarely going to be open in the short game.
At very worst, Young running deep routes does open things up the seam if you run it back on the next play instead of going back to run.

Advertisement
It just totally makes sense how this guy lost games in Oregon to way less talented teams routinely. Holy ****. He’s an abomination of a game day coach.
I can’t believe he called another timeout to punt. The guy isn’t smart. He’s a con artist who knows how to speak. He should teach communications. Not coach football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back