Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the alternative would have been him touting how he's undefeated in the coastal for 2 weeks straight before UNC. With this much media heat, the last thing you is for him to win.
The last thing I want is to lose the game. Any game. If this team finds a way to look like **** and win 10 games the we fix issues. If we lose and have to fire Diaz, then we have to go through another coaching search with this crap selection staff

Advertisement
You play to win the game. You on the 13 yard line or so with 1:38 left in the game down 2 and 1st and 10 and you don't even take a shot at the endzone. Just 3 give up non factor runs for a field goal like that is automatic. You deserve to lose. This why I like coaches like Saban or Billechik or Parcells or Jimmy Johnson. These coaches go for the throat we got a coach that will be fired hopefully before the end of the season. I never like coaches that play this drain the clock and kick the field-goal vs trying to get a touchdown. Field-goals are for when you cant get a touchdown not priority option number one.
I called it as soon as he took his foot off the gas. I said "Somehow, some way, we aren't making the FG". I feel for Borregales, because he shouldn't have been put in that crappy situation. Miami should have had a TD, or at least a shot at one. Ironically enough, he may have done us a favor by botching that kick, it gets Manny fired. This team is about to go in the tank mentally. You can smell it.

The last thing I want is to lose the game. Any game. If this team finds a way to look like **** and win 10 games the we fix issues. If we lose and have to fire Diaz, then we have to go through another coaching search with this crap selection staff
I would hope this finally gets Flake fired and a real AD hired but this is Miami so probably not.

Maybe we get a coach and AD that's competent. Diaz isn't the answer, we are just delaying the inevitable by keeping his incompetent *** around. The goals are gone. This team isn't winning 10 games this season. This team isn't winning out. This team will be lucky to win 7 games. Time to move on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back