Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Let me rephrase. You go for the SURE THING! What’s the sure thing? You keep moving the ball until they stop you. Not pack it in with a 1 minute left.
1 minute? It was 1 and 10 at the 10 with like 3 minutes left. I was screaming go for the td!

You had Miami at 2-3 through 5 games?
I said the night before Bama I thought this was an 8 win team at best, 9 if we got extremely lucky. I explained everything and why I didn’t get the hype. I didn’t see us being this bad but I was pretty close.

Dude that was a chip shot kick ion wanna hear no excuses
Chick*. I agree, but again why put a TF in that situation when they should ran safer plays to score or get a closer TD. Manny knew this game was won. But let’s be real, Andy hasnt been perfect, so why set him up like that?

This FSU grad don’t learn with all the missed field goals FSU had against Miami.you go for the td with 1 minute left and first and 10 or at least try.when you have a ***** coach u get ***** results fire this mf already.

Advertisement
Losing that way doesn’t get him out the door any faster. It will be about how he rallied the troops and put them in position to win. Sad, but true.
Nah the alternative would have been him touting how he's undefeated in the coastal for 2 weeks straight before UNC. With this much media heat, the last thing you is for him to win.

No they didn't. 30 points is the most they've scored against us with Bronco. For 3 years straight they couldn't score more than 16 on us.
Bro... You're stating facts but I also knew this game was over after the first 2 possessions.

Advertisement
Borregales had really bad fundamentals on that kick. Feel bad for the freshman, but the pressure had to get to him.

It was like a golfer duck hooking a tee shot. His shoulder was pointwd at the goal post when he struck the ball. It went exactly where he was pointed.

Obviously, his mechanics sped up under the pressure.
He should have made it.

That said, he had to wait through three consecutive timeouts. We ultimately ended up icing our own kicker.

Nah. These guys fought their *** off to get back in the game. They made the stops and plays to get the win. The kick didn't go.

Game wasn't supposed to be close and it wasn't for most of the game.

Just like the NFL,game comes down to a kick.
we are a boring team to watch. These losses are met with apathy, because the product on the field, not necessarily the players, are apathetic

Advertisement
U just saw a RB fumble..pile ahead is not a “sure thing”..matter of fact there’s absolutely no “sure thing”..clearly
I would have liked to see one play action pass but I get it, throw an int everybody would say it was dumb too, and would be if that happened. Would have to have the faith in TVD to not make a dumb throw. Is what it is at this point.

Manny should get fired for this crap. You had all the momentum, why tamp it down and put it all on a FRESHMAN KICKER? You can go for a TD, while playing it safe, Miami just punked out. Then again, it's classic Manny.

Tvd is going to transfer for sure the disappointment on his face when lashee and manny made the call to play for a field goal.

Advertisement
You play to win the game. You on the 13 yard line or so with 1:38 left in the game down 2 and 1st and 10 and you don't even take a shot at the endzone. Just 3 give up non factor runs for a field goal like that is automatic. You deserve to lose. This why I like coaches like Saban or Billechik or Parcells or Jimmy Johnson. These coaches go for the throat we got a coach that will be fired hopefully before the end of the season. I never like coaches that play this drain the clock and kick the field-goal vs trying to get a touchdown. Field-goals are for when you cant get a touchdown not priority option number one.

Manny will be late for the post game, the printer hasn't finished printing out his extension yet...

I would place Borregales on suicide watch... I feel really bad for the young man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back