Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We been cursed by the elites figuring out what guys to steal away from us. They have been weakening our rosters yearly for years. On top of ****** coaches who can't out recruit the elites
That as well. Yep, all of that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
didnt deserve to win anyway....

what can I say... even when the players finally did manny a solid and put him in position to win....

he chose to be a coward

And for the record the people calling for a TD are dumb and wrong. The correct call was a 33 yd FG right down the middle with 0 time left not two incompletions and 1:00 left for them to drive down the field again. Sometimes ya just miss
u don't put all the pressure on a 18 yr old freshman!! go for the td

Advertisement
cant wait for manny to blame everyone but him but seeing his face he knows thats it

Borregales had really bad fundamentals on that kick. Feel bad for the freshman, but the pressure had to get to him.

It was like a golfer duck hooking a tee shot. His shoulder was pointwd at the goal post when he struck the ball. It went exactly where he was pointed.

Obviously, his mechanics sped up under the pressure.

***** I SWEAR TO GOD I LAUGHED BEFORE HE EVEN MISSED THAT **** LOL …….. LOL BRO THEY GOTTA FIRE THIS ***** LIKE AT LEAST TRY TO PRETEND YOU GIVE A F.U.CK IF WE HAVE A GOOD TEAM BOT IF I HAD ADDYS Y’ALL WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS ON MY GRAMMA ID DO SOMETHING TO YOU PUOSSY *** NYGGAS WHY MANNY STILL WORKING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back