Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It all begins and ends on the offensive line. We'll never know if any QB or RB is really any good without a competent line.
Brad Kaaya as a true freshmen was getting his *** kicked hy Louisville’s DLine in Louisville and he never looked fazed.

I agree Oline is a huge problem for us right now but this kid looks scared. If the QB is afraid that’s a bigger problem then the Oline

Advertisement
Frenk wants to keep his job. He needs a sacrificial lamb. Blake James costs less to fire than Diaz. If he has the balls, he brings in a pro like Highsmith. Let him make the call on Diaz. Herbstreit may have saved the program. Thanks Herb!

Frenk is an agent of the globohomos. Those people destroy everything they touch.

He'll fire blake james and promote jen strawley as interim AD until the end of the school year then give her the job permanently over the summer.

If we lose this game, I think Diaz gets fired after the UNC game. Back 2 back blowouts by UNC will seal his fate. There would be no coming back from that with the fanbase.

Advertisement
In the last 15 years, I’ve never heard our fans boo a staff so much. Idk how it sounds on TV but here, at this empty stadium, it was loud after the safety. I feel bad for the kids.

I don't want to hear Al say anything until he can make tackles. These kids are soft. It takes a lot and I mean a LOT for me to turn on the student-athletes, because I've seen what these kids go through. That said, they need to suck it up and grow up. I can't wait until Miami hires a coach worth a crap, a coach that demands accountability.

Advertisement
Garin Justice is flying under the radar as an atrocious hire..
No dont think so..some of the stuff these trash lineman do...its on them.

We have multiple lineman that look like it hurts them to walk. I mean simple line stunt and Scaife or whomever has his whole face down and doesng know how to pass off...navauhn Donaldson falls asleep at the wheel **** bear landing on his face in the red zone. It's just comical

Advertisement
YNLIMSNJRHJLEFW.20150105220914.jpg
Jesus! Look at this MF! He’s lispsIng it up tonight boys

Reminder. VA gave up over 1000 yds and close to 100pts to UNC and Shame Forest. Miami can barely get a first down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back