Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sucks to be stuck with Tyler Venereal Disease right now. As a RSF he should not be this shook...

We are truly cursed, we turned a formerly great QB into pedestrian, and his backups are even worse. Somebody put us out of our misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks to be stuck with Tyler Venereal Disease right now. As a RSF he should not be this shook...

We are truly cursed, we turned a formerly great QB into pedestrian, and his backups are even worse. Somebody put us out of our misery.
We didnt get him any reps last year.. But dude doesnt look like he has anything, could change but his first reps against a college team are basically today

Advertisement
Diaz era is almost over.
Celebrate Rest In Peace GIF by Jason Clarke

Frenk wants to keep his job. He needs a sacrificial lamb. Blake James costs less to fire than Diaz. If he has the balls, he brings in a pro like Highsmith. Let him make the call on Diaz. Herbstreit may have saved the program. Thanks Herb!

Advertisement
In the last min or so i just finally gave in to the suck and for the first time in a while truly dont give a F if we lose by 50. This year is over, time to clean house (Manny, Blake, Lashlee) and completely start-over. Kind of feels like a wave of relief to truly not give a **** and enjoy watching a big fat L

If we had a half decent oline I think he would be lighting it up.. He probably isnt an everydown back but he looks good to me
I questioned his long speed last year, but he's elusive. He's not a workhorse back, but he's definitely a nice player to have back there.

Reactions: jsy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back