Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had a half decent oline I think he would be lighting it up.. He probably isnt an everydown back but he looks good to me
Why Manny didn’t bring in all new oline through JUCCO and portal is unforgivable! Our oline has sucked miserably since Manny been head coach

Reactions: jsy
Frenk wants to keep his job. He needs a a sacrificial lamb. Blake James costs less to fire than Diaz. If he has the balls, he brings in a pro like Highsmith. Let him make the call on Diaz.
I doubt Frenk gets terminated for this but point taken. He should have brought his own AD.

Advertisement
The new coaching staff is going to look amazing. If they just teach gap integrity and tackling in d, and don't have a complete ****** calling plays in offense? I mean easy money.
Oh, Yes!!!

Just the basics of every HS football team. Set the edges and maintain the gaps. With a different philosophy, this would be a top 20 run defense. It is especially critical to set the edge when you have mediocre DEs.

I mean ****!!! Look at Iowa ranked #5. Overrated, but a top 15 team with recruiting classes outside of the top 30. A team loaded with 3 stars. Solid fundamentals. All players doing their job and working as a unit.

Same deal with Wake Forest. Great coaching goes a long way. Meanwhile, Diaz said this past week he needed more top recruiting classes. He needs superior talent to beat mediocre teams.

Reactions: jsy
Frenk wants to keep his job. He needs a sacrificial lamb. Blake James costs less to fire than Diaz. If he has the balls, he brings in a pro like Highsmith. Let him make the call on Diaz. Herbstreit may have saved the program. Thanks Herb!
Frenk isn't get fired because of athletics.

Advertisement
Frenk wants to keep his job. He needs a a sacrificial lamb. Blake James costs less to fire than Diaz. If he has the balls, he brings in a pro like Highsmith. Let him make the call on Diaz.
Frenk needs a double sacrifice to survive his inept record both in academicsand sports.... only worry is that they might bring the troll back.

Advertisement
Why Manny didn’t bring in all new oline through JUCCO and portal is unforgivable! Our oline has sucked miserably since Manny been head coach
I dont know what these corches see in certain players.. Its like they are in too deep and they just hope the scrub players get better but it doesnt happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back