Canes vs. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yall talm bout u tired after 15 years. F that. Im just getting warm. I want a footbalñ person overseeing the program. Every aspect. That's what i want. Responsible for hiring and firing coaches.

Advertisement
So I rush from work, hoping The U is back and time and time again I am so disappointed!

Don’t get it teams like UCF, Cincinnati, Arkansas, Ole Miss are competing with teams and they are ranked below Miami in recruiting every year.

Overall it’s coaching, preparation and discipline!

We don’t need to rebuild, we need a coach that understands the talent and create a system that builds on its strength. This system is not working!

Enough said!
They have good coaches!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man I’m tired of moping, I’m going to sleep. Wish we had something better to cheer about canes fan. Y’all deserve a good team after all this garbage.

FSU is running the ball 47748493939399x better than us this year. Pass pro is still sub par, but their running game is average - above average.
They have a RB who has put up 100+ yrds in 3 consecutive games. I'd say their running game is waaaaaaay above average.

Advertisement
There's a documentary about the many uses of cow manure on the farming channel.
I'm sure that would be more enjoyable than this game or anything Hallmark would show.
That’s rock bottom right there!!
Thanks for talking me off the ledge. I was just trying to find something on with a little less estrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back